No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now I've started watching Alex Jones videos.
Best argument against gun control in so many ways - either someone shoots this fat headed fuckwit or I can at least shoot myself to escape from the vortex.

Well.....**** me if I didn't just see Winkle on the ABC news here in TAS. Looked like he was loading ice into his car, that storm coming must be serious..........extended periods without power to the keg fridge potentially.

Of alex jones?
Heaps on youtube.
Happy to hunt some up if that's what you mean. Not even to do with the political context - just to do with yelling loudly and obnoxiously at your opponent until they give up and go to the milk bar.

Many proponents of gun rights try hard to dissociate from him because he's such a tit.

shaunous said:
Nah. Just never heard of the bloke.
Will search him...
Alex Jones - 9/11 - Oklahoma city bombings - inside job. Moon landings - faked by NASA - believes he's being guided by the 'divine spirit of the creator'. Thats pretty much the cut of the mans jib right there. All delivered at offensively croaky, nasal megaphone volume.
If you decide looking him up is still a good use of your time, by all means have at it.

You mean David ' fucktard deer antler' Wolf?

Wolfe has stated that he had discovered the "secret of youth" involving deer antler.

"Dear [sic] antler is not a product. It's a cosmic substance. And it's an androgenic substance, by the way—very androgenic. And it needs to be taken with respect and understanding, which is why we've been getting into this whole thing about estrogenic forces and then androgenic forces. You gotta know that deer antler is an androgenic force. And why? Because it's cosmic in nature. It's elevating. It's levitational in nature. Which actually makes you younger. The forces of levity make you younger. Rudolf Steiner said that we gradually age due to substances in our body that are seized by the earth's gravity. He could have said anything. He could have said anything at all, but he said that. That's amazing. Then he said that you want to use the force of levity to drive the force of levity into your body. Then he talks about silica, that silica can be made to be levitational again."

David Wolfe is chief moron of moron city. Fucktard is right. And that quote? Dude makes me shake my head and want to cry. What a fuckwit.

Dave70 said:
You mean David ' fucktard deer antler' Wolf?

Wolfe has stated that he had discovered the "secret of youth" involving deer antler.

"Dear [sic] antler is not a product. It's a cosmic substance. And it's an androgenic substance, by the way—very androgenic. And it needs to be taken with respect and understanding, which is why we've been getting into this whole thing about estrogenic forces and then androgenic forces. You gotta know that deer antler is an androgenic force. And why? Because it's cosmic in nature. It's elevating. It's levitational in nature. Which actually makes you younger. The forces of levity make you younger. Rudolf Steiner said that we gradually age due to substances in our body that are seized by the earth's gravity. He could have said anything. He could have said anything at all, but he said that. That's amazing. Then he said that you want to use the force of levity to drive the force of levity into your body. Then he talks about silica, that silica can be made to be levitational again."
The guy is raving mad
Mushrooms are from outer space...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Wolfe

Q. I brew with kits and don't like it, I brew AG and do, then go back to kits and don't like it...?

A. Must be the water.

Come on now.

Edit: to be clear, I don't care if you prefer one over the other, or are ferociously happy with your own results either way, but... come on now.

Lecterfan said:
Q. I brew with kits and don't like it, I brew AG and do, then go back to kits and don't like it...?
A. Must be the water.
Come on now.
Edit: to be clear, I don't care if you prefer one over the other, or are ferociously happy with your own results either way, but... come on now.
Was logic part of your phD?

Dear so called AHB

I never thought this would happen to me;
But Kitty Flanagan just made me laugh.

Latest posts

Back