No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote from my wife whilst observing a young Filipino woman in Jollibee:

"If her dress was any higher you could see her balls"

Yeah well, what happens on Leigan beach one night after a few, possibly ethanol spiked drinks, stays - and so on and so fourth..

ladyboy-test-thailand.jpg

{speeling}

I got banned for posting a pic of myself and a ladyboy, although we were in a very different objective positive, tread lightly Dave ;)

If I posted a boorish, gratuitous pic of me with my arm around one whilst sticking my tongue out and pointing at his / her groin, I would surely expect to spend christmas alone. (not saying that's what you did, mind you). Much the same as if I bumped into Molly Meldrum in the street. Post a pic shaking his hand, cool, giving him a dry root, not so much.
It's (seemingly) all about context, young Skywalker.

Plus, the photographer was savvy enough to obfuscate at least two of features that give the game away, so to speak. One being the keep the hands out of shot..
Good luck to him / her.
If I injected that much estrogen, I think, at best, I would take on the appearance of a stocky, thick necked hausfrau.

Was trying to reply to a PM and got this:

You cannot reply
All other recipients have left this conversation

I just noticed that as well. Came on this thread to see if there'd been any discussion on it..

No further news about it at this stage..?

wbosher said:
You know something we don't?
Wellllllllllll, lets just say...

Nah. I just figured he's good with computers 'n' shit..

Dave70 said:
If I posted a boorish, gratuitous pic of me with my arm around one whilst sticking my tongue out and pointing at his / her groin, I would surely expect to spend christmas alone. (not saying that's what you did, mind you). Much the same as if I bumped into Molly Meldrum in the street. Post a pic shaking his hand, cool, giving him a dry root, not so much.
It's (seemingly) all about context, young Skywalker.

Plus, the photographer was savvy enough to obfuscate at least two of features that give the game away, so to speak. One being the keep the hands out of shot..
Good luck to him / her.
If I injected that much estrogen, I think, at best, I would take on the appearance of a stocky, thick necked hausfrau.
Dry Rooting Molly, good lord, the old bugger might like that more than the hand shake.

Latest posts

Back