No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but wonder if the Worthogs have a bloke standing around at club meetings whose job it is to stop anyone mentioning the Westgate brewers??

NickB said:
Apart from updates to swaps and brew club meetings, its all gone down hill unfortunately.

Many good people have left here because of a certain few... its a real shame.

Anyway, sorry for the OT....

cheers
Nick,
Which certain few would they be?

It's the ray burns on the plumbs that are the problem. You don't have to be naked, wearing shorts can give the same result.

carniebrew said:
I can't help but wonder if the Worthogs have a bloke standing around at club meetings whose job it is to stop anyone mentioning the Westgate brewers??
I don't get it ?

Stalking wilbur
joined 15th april 12.

Qld kev on 16 december 2013 said

Which date? I am on a phone so easily missed but also easily fixed I presume. Can enquire for you anyway.

:eek:

'Upsey Daisy' is a lot more diplomatic than 'retardedly.'

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1387268026.321852.jpg

The date of the posts.

fergthebrewer said:
I don't get it ?
Well Ferg, apparently your not allowed to mention other brewing forums in your signature. So Carniebrew was asking if Worthogs has a guy who's job it is to make sure that no one mentions another clubs name.
I don't know bout worthogs but we do at Bayside.
At our Xmas party last week a member mentioned Westgate brewers and was asked to go home and not return to the club. He has been given a months ban and so he should. I can't believe he would even think of mentioning another brew club.

Cube said:
What? Is this for real Truman?
It sure is.. We can't have club members mentioning other clubs. Next thing you know they will want us all to be involved in other home brewing community activities like entering each other's competitions and helping out judging and all that sort of thing. Coming together to share a passion for home brewing. I could be banned from Bayside just for sending Ferg a message as he's from a rival club.

Truman said:
It sure is.. We can't have club members mentioning other clubs. Next thing you know they will want us all to be involved in other home brewing community activities like entering each other's competitions and helping out judging and all that sort of thing. Coming together to share a passion for home brewing. I could be banned from Bayside just for sending Ferg a message as he's from a rival club.
Quite right too. It's a slippery slope you're on if you even pretend other websites clubs exist.

shaunous said:
Mmmmmmm, Well In Home Brewers, Well In.

I hope he shat in their letterbox on exit.
Ummm. I was only joking. Ferg knows that. All of our brew clubs get together for competitors and what not.

I was about to reply Truman that my comments would of been on exit from such a nazi club that the executive committee, committee and non voting committee members better have their insurances up to date because my lawyer was about to rip them all a new one at their expense.

:icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back