No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sponge said:
Reminds me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOz--W0NSZs
Gold! I've got some lactose some where. Did someone say Milky Joe Stout?

Sooo... we are just letting the Bum thing slide?

Does anyone know anything? Fairly active member that, sure, had a lot to say... but more than often brought around 'case in point' of posts/threads.

I hope he is allowed to return.

5c.

Cocko said:
Sooo... we are just letting the Bum thing slide?

Does anyone know anything? Fairly active member that, sure, had a lot to say... but more than often brought around 'case in point' of posts/threads.

I hope he is allowed to return.

5c.
Bloody hell. Anyone know what he do to get banned?

A moment of silence to remember those that have passed: Bum, cm2, Nick and others that I have no doubt missed.

We can but hope for resurrection.

We've had a few prominent members disappear of late with not much explanation. I suspect it's for similar reasons. I didn't always agree with Bum's views but I always enjoyed his wit and he added something to this site. I just hope with this recent site cleanup we don't strip it of too many flavours that make this site uniquely Aussie Home Brewed. My 1/2c FWIW.

Cocko, your hops has been sent via courier Auspost. OT and all....

Cocko said:
Explain. I am pretty sure we can discuss this? OT and all....
I think that it should be safe to discuss - as long as we're not questioning whether a mod's decision was valid.

It's not like we'd be asking the mods to justify the decision... just the actions of Bum that led to the decision.

I made a suggestion that bannings be announced in the recent Moderation Guidelines thread. I hope they consider announcing bannings and some reason why. CM2 is who I got my first good advice from in this forum. Bum's acerbic wit made me glad he was here to cut through BS. I'd like to know what happened.

Back