No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened a can of coke today and did not find new life inside, have just proved the existance of God?

And on a side note, if a truely omnipotent God existed why would it bother to create life?

Cheers SJ

They have a FSM iphone case!!!! - here i gotta get me one of those

Full of energy, capable of emitting and being exposed light, wrapped in an image of the devine, surely the iphone should be a candidate for a personal handheld life creation device. Perhaps it's time to create an app for this?

Cheers SJ

Full of energy, capable of emitting and being exposed light, wrapped in an image of the devine, surely the iphone should be a candidate for a personal handheld life creation device. Perhaps it's time to create an app for this?

Cheers SJ
Ross needs to start stocking keg jackets & fermentor blankets with FSM images on them!

PARODY.JPG

Genesis 1
The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Easier for me to believe than some complicated process of evolution.

I'm sure God will be pleased that you couldn't be arsed believing in anything but him.

Ahhh, home at last sipping on my newly tapped APA, I do have to thank Niell though for the inspiration I got from his Centenarillo ale. Man I love friday's (once I get off work anyway)

I should have stuck FSM in the middle and they could be tickling his noodly balls! maybe FSM is their love child....

Idiots...

My favourite part is when the guy opens the jar of peanut butter and you can see the seal has already been cracked. I guess they wanted to make sure there wasn't a vibrant society in there before filming or else they might have looked pretty stupid.

Can someone explain to me why "the food industry" is being relied on so heavily in that piece?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd make comments regarding my opinion of those who BLINDLY believe in ANY form of religion, but it would be likely to cause to much shite......

Just remember, the bible was written by the same people who declared the world to firstly be flat and then the centre of the universe and everything revolved around it......

Can someone explain to me why "the food industry" is being relied on so heavily in that piece?
yesh i know. im sure thats the food industries major concern.. little socities evolving from their food. maybe that why mcdonalds make 'food' that bacteria wont even grow on...so that it can evolve.

I would have thought that the yeast industry actually relies on evolution so we get better yeast strains or better flavours from mutation s on mulitple pitches.

Just remember, the bible was written by the same people who declared the world to firstly be flat and then the centre of the universe and everything revolved around it......
and the same people that declared cheese makers to be blessed. oh hang on maybe that some was someone else ;)

Latest posts

Back