No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been 30 minutes since the last post on AHB.

Eerie.

Neither Bum nor Chappo are online so that will cut down the postage rates :lol:

2135.jpg

:lol: is that Darren on the left?

We seen him trollin'... We hatin'... I finally had some time to make this tonight.

I can't be bothered waiting for the opportunity to post this legitimately, so I'll drop it here in the meantime. It will be posted as a response soon enough. First one to notice a suitable new thread to put it in is welcome to do so, so long as they give me the credit for the image, and insert it using the hotlink picture button with the following link:

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1562/ah...egadethread.gif

Enjoy!

Mate.......... i used that one ages ago somewhere..... cant remember where now but its used.

Sorry :)

i was more asking about who spat the dummy rather than who actually deleted it. although im putting my money on ummm Doc or ANdrewQLD (on the mod that deleted it, not that spat the dummy)

:unsure:

I saw nothing malicious in that thread either... though that was last night. Could have just been an accident... maybe PM Guest Lurker, he's online now.

someone got a line on the odds for this? I'd give GL a run at 2.50 and A.QLD at 4.00 with kirem to complete the trifecta....

What was the issue with the FWH thread?

keep_calm_and_carry_on.jpg

Kev

GL normally posts thats he's closing/deleting the thread. thats why I went Doc or Andrew.
apparently some disagreements over whether FHW = 20min additon or not. i personally cant see how it could = a 20min additon but hey im not wanting to start an argument and get this thread canned also.

edit: didnt kirem give up the modding due to his work load?

first wort hopping

*discvlaimer: we arent discussing mod decisions, only taking bets on which mod made the call and asking who spat the dummy and arced up*. would want to breaking the T&C would we fellas

:unsure:

I saw nothing malicious in that thread either... though that was last night.
I caught the tail end of it this morning as it got canned. Words were said. The OP didn't like ****'s opinion on the matter and wasn't afraid to say so. Made himself look a bit silly in the process if you ask me. Mod's decision was probably a good one by that stage. OP didn't seem to want any discussion despite starting a thread on it.

For some reason I seem to recall PostModern closing it... might be mistaken. The reason was posted as 'due to the OP's request' but I think that was a translation of the words 'f*** off' being used.

ahh the old rehtorical thread
This is getting too close to a topic for this thread... time for a Simpsons quote:

Lisa: How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man?
Homer: Seven
Lisa: No, Dad, it's a rhetorical question...
Homer: Rhetorical, eh? Eight.
Lisa: Do you even know what rhetorical means?
Homer: Do I know what rhetorical means?!

Christmas is just round the corner.
Hope you're all stocking up on festive beers. Shall be cracking open something nice this friday when we set up the tree.

Christmas is just round the corner.
Hope you're all stocking up on festive beers. Shall be cracking open something nice this friday when we set up the tree.

BAH! Humbug.

I can't even go near the shops until January now. Bloody carols make me frickin homicidal and they started playing the things at the start of November. The tat, sorry, festive decorations, went up in October. Whatever happened to the 12 days of Christmas? That was bad enough. We get 3 months of it now and I'm pretty much ready to smack someone after the first 2 weeks.

BAH! Humbug.

I can't even go near the shops until January now. Bloody carols make me frickin homicidal and they started playing the things at the start of November. The tat, sorry, festive decorations, went up in October. Whatever happened to the 12 days of Christmas? That was bad enough. We get 3 months of it now and I'm pretty much ready to smack someone after the first 2 weeks.

Couldn't agree more. Carols make me wanna smash shit up, especially the people singing them. **** I hate christmas

I'm just finishing a bottle of Lucozade - feeling a little under the weather today.

Reminds me of an 'Enlivening Summer Ale.'

Except one makes me feel less sick and the other...

:icon_vomit:

Back