No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I mentiond how much I hate the freakin' Wiggles? The boy's got me watchin' this bloody nursury rhyme crap. I'll tell what the bloody cobbler can do with he's shoe, he can give it to me so I can give him a big kick up the bloody arse. And don't get me started with Jack & Jill, they fall down that f**king hill 3 times and still haven't learnt their lesson. That's it, somethings going through the TV, my kids about to get all Poltergeist and shit.

See, the wiggles are banned from my house....

I have accepted Hi5 as at least they aren't so painful to the eye as the wiggles are....

Especially for you, Homebrewer79

gallery_7239_412_4775.jpg

You cruel, cruel *******. Anton wouldn't be happy at all :lol:

Playing indoor soccer at 11pm sucks balls. At least it's Friday and I can slack off and do nothing, but wait, I do that anyway!

Playing sport in this wether is just friggin' crazy, and soccer isn't a real sport anyway :p

Thierry Henry? :huh:

Soccer is slow and boring, indoor soccer is better. More action, more goals, more contact, more better.

But yeah, the weather was shithouse.

Didn't really have anything to bring for lunch today except a tin of soup, I'm now sweating my arse off even more. I can't wait till this arvo's expedition to Dan's, I hope they have some of those gift pack with the glasses.

I just had some CPA that had been sitting under my desk for over 2 years...

It was a little oxidised, sherry and cardboard, was a nice sipper but useless at 4.5%ABV. It's a shame it wasn't vintage, it would've been all sherry/port and still had some malt character :icon_drool2:

But, this is the off topic thread, and that was about beer... so

24mgaqe.gif

We seen him trollin'... We hatin'... I finally had some time to make this tonight.

I can't be bothered waiting for the opportunity to post this legitimately, so I'll drop it here in the meantime. It will be posted as a response soon enough. First one to notice a suitable new thread to put it in is welcome to do so, so long as they give me the credit for the image, and insert it using the hotlink picture button with the following link:

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1562/ah...egadethread.gif

Enjoy!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha, link saved.

Picked up my mash tun and HLT, they finally have thermometers installed into them. No more climbing onto a stepladder to dip a hand held thermometer into it, yay!

Picked up my mash tun and HLT, they finally have thermometers installed into them. No more climbing onto a stepladder to dip a hand held thermometer into it, yay!
Nice! I stuck my mashmaster temp gauge in my esky mash tun last night. I'd previously drilled the tap hole too high, but it was the perfect spot for the gauge.
ps. the bottle lid is fresh from the bottle bomb thread... I have no violent glassing tendencies.

23112009_006_.jpg

Slaps for the march pump owning, HERMS rig having brewer who doesn't know how to read a ******* hydrometer.

Give me your brewery!

I think I have fusaled me last brew. Forgot to put the fermenters in the fridge this morning and got home tonight to find them , still sitting on the freezer in the shed , popping away at 28C.
Dropped them in the fermenting freezer but it may be to late :angry:

What's with all this beer talk in here? Off with ye!

Back