No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jyo said:
You Am I set to tour in April. Timmy!!
They are playing Hi Fi Way and Hourly Daily in their entirety. I really liked both albums. Might have to go to the Brisbane show.

Hell yeah. I'll be at the Enmore show.
I hope Tim's in good form and insults the crowd like in the good ol' days.

OT. At a mate's wedding reception years back we're all sitting down for lunch and a mate goes "Hey Pete, look in the window, check out who's doing the dishes".
None other than You Am I's bassist Andy Kent, doing the dishes at a mate's wedding.
Rock n Roll, dude.
Rock and F##king Roll.
kalbarluke said:
They are playing Hi Fi Way and Hourly Daily in their entirety. I really liked both albums. Might have to go to the Brisbane show.

IGA have great piped music. In there the other day and they had Bowie and Moloko going. Cute to see old ladies rockin along to The Spiders from Mars.

Bribie G said:
IGA have great piped music. In there the other day and they had Bowie and Moloko going. Cute to see old ladies rockin along to The Spiders from Mars.
All we have to do now is to get the old biddies, and the old codgers for that matter, to learn to drive in and out of the carpark with some purpose, and not take 12 back and forth manouvres to get into or out of a parking spot.

And drive real cars, not Ssannnyyyoonng battle trucks or Toyota troop carriers with bullbars and fortress-like structures on the roof with a ladder to get up there.

Bribie G said:
And drive real cars, not Ssannnyyyoonng battle trucks or Toyota troop carriers with bullbars and fortress-like structures on the roof with a ladder to get up there.
Especially those mainland gray rinse terrorists tourists and there mobile homes

Cheers
Chris

TasChris said:
Especially those mainland gray rinse terrorists tourists and there mobile homes

Cheers
Chris
They are getting fewer on the roads though. Cold months do have their benefits.

jlm said:
They are getting fewer on the roads though. Cold months do have their benefits.
haha, too right.. and those f...krs who drive with their high beams on during daylight hours thinking it does wonders for their battery or sumthing like that.
hmm, im sounding like a grumpy old bugger now too.

Think they are old? . My Dad was involved in this and died from Leukemia. Crazy crazy bastards by today's' standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I miss?

Oh well. Looks like I go back to calling people morons in on-topic threads.

Someone got their twat twisted and deleted the appropriate thread.

Anyway, the google ads at the bottom are pretty stupid. Starting to piss me off, the first one was a big banner 'get app' and I clicked thinking it'd maybe the app load able version of AHB, only to see some lame iphone app in the App Store. Über lame.

I agree the ad banners are shit.

Is it just me or is Coopers Best Extra Stout one of the best stouts around? I love the stuff.

jyo said:
I agree the ad banners are shit.

Is it just me or is Coopers Best Extra Stout one of the best stouts around? I love the stuff.
Not the best but definitely drinkable though. Was at a BBQ last night where someone pulled out a six pack.

practicalfool said:
Someone got their twat twisted and deleted the appropriate thread.

Anyway, the google ads at the bottom are pretty stupid. Starting to piss me off, the first one was a big banner 'get app' and I clicked thinking it'd maybe the app load able version of AHB, only to see some lame iphone app in the App Store. Über lame.
+1, I bought a phone off kogan a while back and can't go anywhere on the internet without seeing adds from kogan trying to sell me the same phone again. This site included, I'm happy I didn't fork out to become a Pro.

peas_and_corn said:
It's just you
Everytime I grab a long neck of it I am never disappointed. Probably drawing a long bow by saying "one of the best", but damn it ticks all the boxes for me.

browndog said:
+1, I bought a phone off kogan a while back and can't go anywhere on the internet without seeing adds from kogan trying to sell me the same phone again. This site included, I'm happy I didn't fork out to become a Pro.
I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing (no idea what might be causing that... :ph34r: ) but could it be this guy causing your problem? He's all over the place now, apparently. Only reason I'm not sure it is integrated in the board is why would anyone pay for ads down the bottom of a page?

Sounds like an add-on in your browser settings, like Bum I don't get any ads not relevant to AHB even with the ad functionality turned on.

Yeah what the fuxking fukk. That PMO.

Also so do the new banner ads. I don't see them on my PC (Adblock) but on iPhone (chrome and safari) there are two on each page. One below the first post on a page and one at the bottom of the page typically. Bum, they have this watermark: http://www.youradchoices.com/

Shits out of control, ads everywhere.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back