No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U8Wyt3OFZEaFesbN-3pGPg2.gif

I once sat through a Tori Amos show with my wife (who was then my girlfriend) - including the opener - at the opera house.
You cant get a beer and bring it back to your seat.
Tori was a child prodigy and far more artistic then I was use to.

I understand this mans relief / passion.

3 x Perlick flow-control taps ordered, yee-ha.
Time to remove about 9 metres of line from inside the kegerator.
It's gonna be weird having taps that don't stick shut after a few days.

First brewday in months.

Don't think I fucked anything up either.

There was a film clip on Rage this morning which used hand puppets. It reminded me of how much I liked watching The Sooty Show as a kid.

As an adult, I interpret the meaning of a hand puppet emerging from below the table and whispering something about his plumbing... differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
First brewday in months.

Don't think I fucked anything up either.
First brew day in months. Did **** something up...
Forgot that my newish mash tun has a tendency to stick if I'm not careful.
Drained the bugger and dug around the garage for some spare parts and the sparge drained nicely...

Defrosted the beerfridge last night.
Removing all the wine, beer, hops, yeast cultures, keg... hang on, how light is this keg? Uh oh. I only started drinking from it in late november!!!
Disconnected the gas & hose in effort to save the remainder for a party this weekend.

A few months ago I rehydrated some EC1118 and never followed through the thing I was going to do with it. Lallemand say to not store rehydrated. Mine has been sitting on top of my keg fridge since the start of Aug.

Today I tipped it down the sink.

I should have worn a gas respirator. :icon_vomit:

I pretty much loath xmas. So sitting at a prinary scgool carols thing is fkn torture for me. And its alc free of cpurse. Im so hlaf my alc lemonade looks like traditional softdrink. Into a 1.25L tonic water bottle and pasing it off as softdrink.
Thabk CFSM for miracles

I pretty much loath xmas. So sitting at a prinary scgool carols thing is fkn torture for me. And its alc free of cpurse. Im so hlaf my alc lemonade looks like traditional softdrink. Into a 1.25L tonic water bottle and pasing it off as softdrink.
Thabk CFSM for miracles
I love reading your posts... they're like fun little riddles.

You get to then end... "Oh that's what he was trying to say!"

Never been hlaf then Argon?

I'm so hlaf my onion jam is a salve for chilbains.

Should start an 'I'm so hlaf' thread.

Question: Who won the golf at my club today?

Answer: warra48

And he :lol: did it with a magnificent score of 44 Stableford points.

Back