No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've got a niece staying this weekend and we're watching some telly. Big Babbies, specifically.

At the risk of being called a delicate princess, I'm not sure the word "shit" should be dropped at 9:30am on ABC3.
Love that show - which episode was it? The Gonch is a legend.

One where the one without a beard was dreaming about himself. I dunno. Haven't really seen it before.

Babies are funny :lol:

I have four and that show is a fave

Of mine

The ep where the mouse moves into Budge's cupboard. Techno pumping.

Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive.
Cracks me up.

I don't know what version of Windows media player is on my lappy, but I just hope my work pc is never upgraded to it.
It sucks bigtime.

What the **** is wrong with people.

My riggers organised a telehandeler to be on site 7AM this morning to unload 5 semi trailer loads of steel. 11AM the machine still wasn't on site because "it was missing a sticker in the yard"

I lost my crap.

Told the transport bloke from the hire company to call my client and explain why its missing from site. I told my rigger to never use this particular hire company again on one of my job sites again and then I called the rep from the hire company and told him that he has f***ed my day and my week never to show his face or any other rep from there show there face in my office and then told him that I've told all my riggers to never ever put force access equipment on one of my sites again.

I am so f***ing angry.
I look like a f***ing half wit because of these c***s incompetence.

I lost my crap.
Telehandler.jpg

I once worked for a Manager who was State manager of Target Stores in Victoria until he retired, couldn't stand retirement and came back to work as a lowly warehouse manager to keep himself sane. He gave me some advice (I was in my late 20s at the time) - spoken in a broad Scottish Accent:

I'll gie ye some advice laddie, never forget this - it will stand you in good stead. Most people are ******* stupid, you really have to spell it out to them.

I'd imagine that hire company operators aren't the sharpest cards in the pack.

Hey, it's well organised here in Old Bar. If fire, flood, plague or invasion striketh the town, meet at the bottle shop :)

20121120_131812.jpg

The other one is back too, just so you know.

Board has been kinda slow anyway. MORE THREADS WILL FIX THAT.

Can someone tell me how to make beer?

Back