No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you lot know that each day, around 100 cats are raped by owls?

Look it up.. it's true.

Now, I know some of you are going to say "I did look it up, and it's not true"... that's because you actually looked it up, and I lied.

That final sentence would have better been delivered after a couple of people posted that it wasn't true.

Cheers SJ

They would have already made their mind up if they were going to investigate it or not, hence they would realise they were an idiot before they actually performed the idiotic act.

Dammit! That means I've jsut wasted a morning making a fake wikipedia entry based on your originial prank! Lots of detail and everything!!!

Look it up, it's true! ;)

Cheers SJ

Dammit! That means I've jsut wasted a morning making a fake wikipedia entry based on your originial prank! Lots of detail and everything!!!

Look it up, it's true! ;)

Cheers SJ
you made a mistake in the wiki SJ in regards to the most common species of owl involved and the location of incidents.

check again CM2, i've edited the entry for further accuracy! :p

Cheers SJ

check again CM2, i've edited the entry for further accuracy! :p

Cheers SJ
wow i didnt realise that sightings of baby bunyips are usually cats being attached by owls, whilst wrestling with dropbears. This is all facinating stuff SJ.

Well we want to make sure all those potential internation tourists get all the right information about our wonderful country and it's unique wildlife!

Cheers SJ

imsorrydave128551379455938005.jpg

I CANT STAND FKN INCONSIDERATE TOSSERS WHO IGNORE THE 1MIN SILENCE FOR REMBERANCE DAY!
Yes im shouting. it annoys me to tears.
lest we forget.

I CANT STAND FKN INCONSIDERATE TOSSERS WHO IGNORE THE 1MIN SILENCE FOR REMBERANCE DAY!
lest we forget.

+1, and Lest we forget :icon_cheers:

lest we forget.
You posted it, so it invites comment.

How many of the inconsiderate are just plain ignorant? And by that, I mean uneducated? Unless it involves voting for/against someone via SMS, a lot of people these days just don't know about it.

Can we blame people for not acknowledging something that they're not aware of?

Certainly the solution is to make sure that the struggles of our ancestors are known better than the latest evictees from a game show.

-- QuantumBrewer (a man who knows about Australian History enough that he will be doin' some rememberin' come 11:00. With any luck, my office is close enough to the war memorial to hear the bugler).

fair call QB....except I work in an office building where the PA system (which is deafening) clearly states that its rememberance day and 1 min silence to remember etc etc. all announcements go thru the emergency PA system so there's no way of not hearing it. hence my annoyance.

fair call QB....except I work in an office building where the PA system (which is deafening) clearly states that its rememberance day and 1 min silence to remember etc etc. all announcements go thru the emergency PA system so there's no way of not hearing it. hence my annoyance.
Well ignoring that's just plain rude. :angry:

"Lest we forget... that tomato prices have taken a HUUUUUUUGE tumble!"

Gives new meaning to "Glory hole".

lest we forget.

So were the idiots at the LHMW union protest outside Colin Barnett's office today in Perth.

They continued to shout, jeer and cheer through the minutes silence. Never mind those who helped provide them that very right to protest.

How hard is it to pause the protest for 1 minute ?

Latest posts

Back