No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to see you blokes on the slops together. :D

There is something falling from the sky here,,,, holy crap it's RAIN. not seen here since moses was a boy.

One of the main things that bugged me about Good Game was that American guy. Now they have a chick (and a mildly attractive one at that) they have REALLY thrown out the image of gaming from the show. They had the nerdy guy, they needed to replace the American with a fat guy, or at the very least, a fat dog.

He grew on me and the dorky banter is not going to work with this "Hex" moll.

And she looks like s Suicide Girls reject.

And he was kicked off the show for marketing reasons (hence the skinny blonde piece being his replacement) - which would be less offensive on a commercial network. The "behind the scenes role" mentioned on air turns out to be that he is allowed to make one review per episode that is not guaranteed to go to air - if they're referring to presenting segments as a backstage thing chances are none are ever going to get to air.

Today is a day of good news and bad news.....

Good news: I finally have clear beer in the keg, my latest APA looks remarkably like JSAA does at my local, dark but you can read through it :D

Bad news: My attempt to reuse an old black shirt from my pub days by adding a hop flower through the medium of iron on transfer has failed epically.... The test run of a dragon on my wife's yellow singlet worked out perfectly.....

Plan B, light coloured shirt/t-shirt, and black and white hop rather than colour maybe......

I can hear Mr Whippy driving around the local streets and it has only just dawned on me now - why is ice-cream van music so depressing? MIDI Greensleeves is pretty bleak.

At a mates place last friday for a bbq, so I take along a few brews.
A few fruit flies are in the air, which land in each of our drinks. The girls just fish theirs out of their wine and keep drinking.
My mate sees one in his 1/2 full glass of beer - his glass of my very delicious AIPA - and throws it onto the garden in disgust.

Fucker. KnK only at his place from now on... if anything.

Iron on transfer round 2........

My daughter's library bag is now sporting a great hop motif......

petesbrew: Homebrand KnK it is.....

library_bag_001.JPG

It was a spare I accidentally printed out. After the failure to put one on a black shirt I started looking around for a lighter piece of fabric, then I tripped over the library books and figured "meh, that will do"...

Maybe I should start a thread for every single brew I do... Title: "My 36th Brew"...

Okay, it's just the latest on my 'list of things pi$$ing me off today'. I am 'this' close to going home out of anger. I started a fixed position this week... I could if I wanted!

One of my Aspergers obsessions is Terraced House Spotting (As train spotting in Australia is a bit of a bleak experience) and I see to my delight that New Zealand now has Street View.

A couple of nice examples from Dunedin NZ. And good to see they recognise the architectural heritage and are doing a reno in the second photo.

dunedin1.JPG
dunedin2.JPG

Okay, this heat in no longer anywhere near ******* acceptable.....

Nigh on 40deg here today, in early November......

So tempted to buy a portable air con unit now..

One of my Aspergers obsessions is Terraced House Spotting (As train spotting in Australia is a bit of a bleak experience) and I see to my delight that New Zealand now has Street View.

A couple of nice examples from Dunedin NZ. And good to see they recognise the architectural heritage and are doing a reno in the second photo.

View attachment 32572
View attachment 32573

The only piece of equipment they need to renovate that sort of housing is a ******* wrecking ball.

Back