No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might as well have just linked them to a decapatation on live leak mate ;)

there's a temp agency girl/young woman running around today dressed like she's out Mad Men. she has the tinniest waist. I can only imagine that she has a girdle on, othewrwise i have no idea how she's gotten it that small. unless she's gone all out Dita von Tesse style.

That video is nothing compared to the one I got sent on Facebook the other day.....

It was meant to be a giant zit, was more like a cyst of creamy pus, I had to turn it off....

300 points to the first person to find out which Australian server is hosting the 9.10 Karmic Koala dist-updgrade files (not just .iso files).

I'm still getting "your system is up-to-date".

300 points to the first person to find out which Australian server is hosting the 9.10 Karmic Koala dist-updgrade files (not just .iso files).

I'm still getting "your system is up-to-date".
ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/ubuntu/dists/

Has karmic/, karmic-updates/, etc, so you might be in luck.

ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/ubuntu/dists/

Has karmic/, karmic-updates/, etc, so you might be in luck.
Hmmm... replaced jaunty in /etc/apt/sources.list with karmic, and I got the list of updates. Too many to get done before beer O'clock. Will have to wait 'till Monday.

Partial credit. Yes, you lose points for me not doing something correctly.

Where can I redeem my 150 QB points?

I currently need a new set of door seals for a VX Commodore, or a 50 stock pot.

Where can I redeem my 150 QB points?
Your points are available, but due to unforseen circumstances in my family, I am unable to retrieve them without an initial payment.

Please send me your credit card details at once.

Your points are available, but due to unforseen circumstances in my family, I am unable to retrieve them without an initial payment.

Please send me your credit card details at once.

No ALL CAPS.

No speelling mistaks.

No claims of royal kinship to his Highness Muyababi Muyuyubuttu

Must be legit, ok, where do I sign up?

2043.jpg

They fucked with Good Game. I am not happy.

One of the main things that bugged me about Good Game was that American guy. Now they have a chick (and a mildly attractive one at that) they have REALLY thrown out the image of gaming from the show. They had the nerdy guy, they needed to replace the American with a fat guy, or at the very least, a fat dog.

Pissed at 9:30am in the morning? That's just not acceptable Renegade.

Back