No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was given endone after a shoulder op.. loved it....

I've got a mate who compressed his C4 and C5 vertebrate after headbutting the side of a car in a bike accident. That was about three years ago and he's been on endone / oxy ever since.
He reports them as being a little 'moorish' nowadays.

Moor like tied to a dock, a swamp or like Othello?

I still have my wisdom teeth. They came in no problem

I have all of mine and sometime doubt how well they are named.

Mine came through fine. They came out because they had some decay. They used to cut the back of my cheeks heaps so I'm glad to be rid of them.
Feeling pretty good actually. A good bludge day at home cleaning fermenters & making some lime marmalade.

mine had to come out. too much wisdom in one so young.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/29/...E82S0EE20120329

Probably okay for work but not safe for life. I threw up in my mouth a little.
:icon_vomit: what worse it the part about it being collected from toilets and it has to be kids. sick.

although it makes me think of the movie 'romulus my father' with eric bana. a young kid is friends wih an old guy who squats out in the bush. he takes the old guy some eggs, the old guy having no water pisses in the pot to boil them. kid doesnt look impressed at all.

All this talk of bad backs and prescription medicine and what happens....BAM strain something or another while performing the most taxing of duties on ones back, driving a screw into a ceiling. At least I can breath without it hurting now. The OH&S officer was really helpful after finding that information out by telling me a joke about a man, his wife and a three inch penis.

Not fun jlm. I went quiet - on the scale of things, including tooth-business, my fucked facet joints are minor. Also quite lucky as deep heat, ibuprofen and beer seems to do most of the trick for me. As others - I think cm2 - said above, it's not really nasty if ibuprofen can do the trick. Having my wisdom tooth out was one of the least pleasant experiences of my life so far.

Had to have them all removed, just not enough space I the mouth for the bastards.

Luckily the dentist's assistants were cute cuz the dentist was a grade A asshole.

Also, lucky me, I was still in school so got lots of care taken at the time. The braces sucked ass though. And the mouth doesn't seem to have improved too much for all that torture down the years.

I'd much rather be knocked out before someone put a tool in my mouth.

Been on the business end of many surgical wisdom teeth exo' s as i really liked the challenge, they can be difficult bastards at times, especially lowers and if you are over 30. Some are lucky not to have any. Some poor buggers have more than four ( one patient,well known olympic swimmer had six, fun getting them out without affecting training and worrying about drug testing)
With evolution, if we dont wipe out tbe planet, will probably not have them anymore as with dietary wear almost nil due to dietary changes we dont need them anymore. It is the lack of tooth wear that causes them to impact as not enough space primarily.

When i had a busted jaw was given a pethidine machine, push the button and ....nurses took it off me before too long for pushing the button too much.can see how easy i could get hooked on herione if i started.
Cheers
Sean

The dentist showed them to me. I was keen to see them then saw them covered in blood and how freaking wide the roots were. Then there was a comment "and you can see where a bit of the bone broke off". fark. I was going to take them home, but thought **** that.
Wish I did now. I wonder what the tooth fairy would've paid for wisdom teeth? Oh well.

P.s Beer & Nurofen. niiiice.

I would have paid for them. I have a (small) collection of cow's teeth, a collection of medical instruments, a collection of children's shoes, a collection of dead zoology and a collection of disuesed, dirty and abandoned soft toys.

I am a collector with not much money however so perhaps it's best to keep the relationship as it currently stands.

I would have paid for them. I have a (small) collection of cow's teeth, a collection of medical instruments, a collection of children's shoes, a collection of dead zoology and a collection of disuesed, dirty and abandoned soft toys.

I am a collector with not much money however so perhaps it's best to keep the relationship as it currently stands.
I think I.still have my fkd up bottom wisdom teeth mants. Bottle of ur golden stromg amd they r urs :p

Just so happens I have a golden strong and a manticle grand cru in bottles at the moment.

Will swap for either as long as you give them to me in a container. I'm funny like that.

SWMBO (being from a culture which that BIGOTED BITCH, the Tooth Fairy, does not deign to visit) still has what I think is pretty much all of her baby teeth (which is really weird) - how many of your first children are they worth to you?

All of them.

I have no children but if I did it would be no contest.

How many would you, conceivably and hypothetically, want?

Eleventy is a good round number.

Latest posts

Back