No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D-day for my 2 top wisdom teeth today.
Can't wait to rip those useless buggers out.

[said in slow monotone] Oh yes it will be 'joyful'
my top 2 wisdom teeth came out easily. my bottom ones were the buggers. hours in a dentists chair with him hacking away, only to have him say half way through, 'hmm these relly should have come out in surgery". yeah great, thanks mate. 3 weeks of torn up gums and splitting blood

top ones were a few days, maybe a week tops before it was back to normal.

ask for the good drugs. say your sissy and need endone

I had the pleasant experience to get all 4 out at once a few years ago. Pricks didn't even clean me up afterwards. Walking out of the surgury, half smashed on painkillers and still half asleep, looked like I'd been in a fight for some heroin, and won. Did't even realize I had all that blood on my face till' I got home

Endone... Ahh, the memories!!! How ive missed thee!!! :lol:
after my last motorbike accident i was on endone and valium. during that time i wrote a uni paper in 3 days. got the paper back and dont remember writing anything that was on the pages. got an 80 for it as well...

I was given endone after a shoulder op.. loved it....

Had valium after hurting my back... Didnt like it at all. Made me feel a bit weird and stopped taking it...

I was given endone after a shoulder op.. loved it....

Had valium after hurting my back... Didnt like it at all. Made me feel a bit weird and stopped taking it...
see there's your problem, you werent taking hem together!!!

Ive only got one Endone tablet left but a whole packet of valium... :)

oxycodone hydrochloride. its an opioid analgesic. same family as morphine. they dont give perscription morphine out, this is the next best thing. esp if you a few pints to wash it down (not reccomended by anyone if the medical profession)

Bugger, was gonna tell you to send them my way :D :icon_drool2:
my grandmother gave me her boxes of endone cause it messed with her. top grandmother huh! :super:

make up batch of ESB.. endone special bitter

my grandmother gave me her boxes of endone cause it messed with her. top grandmother huh! :super:

make up batch of ESB.. endone special bitter

znngv9.jpg

2s8h15e.jpg

Either the answer is NO, or we have a posthumous poster. :lol:

I had a shoulder op 5 weeks ago.
Only tried 2 Endone tablets and gave them away to the F-i-L for his back pain.
I just didn't like my head being in another place I don't recognise.
Nurofen works just fine for me.

Threw my back out first thing this morning, but, damn it, I've had this brewday planned for 10 days. Best thing about FWH is drinking a beer at the first hop addition. It is going to be a long slow, ibuprofeny, deep-heaty and beery brew day methinks...still the brew is more an experiment to get a good top crop supply of wy3787 anyway...

I feel for ya, Lecter. Back pain sucks arse.
I have lived with multiple back problems for years now and I'm a fairly young bloke (34). I currently get by on 2-3 indomethacin anti-inflammatories a day and codeine when I need it. Plenty of core strengthening over the last 10 years means I can work, look after my kids, brew, ride a bike, have relations with strange men in parks and brew beer.
It also means I can still brew beer which makes me very happy.

All done in about 45min. The sound effects were the worst. That and I was shakinga bit afterwards from just tensing up so much. But anyone who's seen me pour a beer would say that's normal for me.
Scared the chick in the chemist with my murmuring Nurofen, through bloody bottom teeth. And the train ride home took forever.

Feeling not too bad today though, just a headache and a tender jaw.

....chemist ......Nurofen,......
....headache and a tender jaw.....
not suprised. nurofen does jacksh*t. thats if your anything like me, it does nothing. if you like my old man who has a panadine extra and he's knocked out, then nurofen will see you through.

get some fiorinal green. it has Doxylamine Succinate which is a muscle relaxant. should help the jaw. There is also a fiorinal blue which is a 'dental' one. it has more codine for pain but less muscle relaxant. both are over the counter but its usually kept out back so its not on the shelf and you'll have to ask. just tell them thee dentists said to buy it. I buy the green all the time to help with tention headaches.

(disclaimer - this of course is just some info, it doesnt take into account any other medical issues you may have etc etc.)

Latest posts

Back