No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some brewery/pub in queenstown with (dux-lex) or something similar.

212846d2.jpg

6.5% strong pale ale. Quite nice. Great caramel flavour with a decent whack of bitterness in the background, not IPA strength bitterness. Hop flavour was there, quite present too but I couldn't place it. Perhaps c hops in there.

Tattoos have been around a lot longer than sailors, bikers and hipsters. Although some of the ancient cultures probably had their own versions of hipsters

So in declaring all Briton under the rule of the Pendragon prior to the wild rule of the saxon hordes the blue dragon tattoos of Uther were merely a sign of his undying devotion to mid paced melancholy rock?

(Based on Bernard Cornwell and a sense of humour, not any kind of peer reviewed factual bullshit that the epistemological empiricists seem to cling to)...

Tattoos have been around a lot longer than sailors, bikers and hipsters. Although some of the ancient cultures probably had their own versions of hipsters

Absolutely. I was calling Pennywise a hipster because I know he's not one.

That self conscious irony would make me a hipster because I am skinny and I do have tatts but I also ride a multispeed bike.

My next tattoo is of a multi-speed rider trying to shunt up Mt Macedon on a fixed speed. With lots of demons and skulls and shit shaded in the background.

I thought gears were the way of the future back when I was in year 7. I take a long time to change my mind about stuff.

Irony (ooh) is that my multi speed bike is actually single currently because the gear cable snapped while I was in top gear a couple of months ago. Haven't been able to fix it so iam an inner city dwelling, tattooed, skinny guy who hangs around art shit all the time.

Me=hipster.

Wish I could come up with a witty "stuck in Top Gear" post...but alas, far too drunk...

Haven't been able to fix it so iam an inner city dwelling, tattooed, skinny guy who hangs around art shit all the time.

Haven't met you but if your avatar is anything to go by, you're not skinny.
:ph34r:

Here's another shot of me at a party recently

news-graphics-2007-_653937a.jpg

me as an elegant Victorian gentleman:

shane_macgowan_1857727.jpg

Me as a pirate:

shane_macgowan_5325506.jpg

and me at Christmas time:

Shane%20Macgowan%20Shockwaves%20NME%20Awards%202010%20KM2-zUclWU3l.jpg

Hopefully you can see I retain my youthful figure.

Lol, I'm skinny but no tatts and ride a fixie, borderline hipster lovin it on the fence.
I also drive a diesel guzzling truck to even out my karma, don't wanna leave with too much credit - who knows, the other side might be a sham.

The ignition barrel on my Commo shat itself today, wasn't fun trying to fix it in this heat, even then, it was only temporary
No bloody way. Must've been "World Commodore Fuckup Day", and I wasn't informed.

The battery in my key died and basically meant my car was immobilised, until I overrided it, which is a rather boring 45 min wait...

Luckily they can replace and reprogram keys at the locksmith pretty cheaply, so the shitty old VS lives to fight another day!

300 bucks it's gonna cost me, so for a $70 part they're charging me 230 to fit it. It'll take an hour. **** me, I'm opening up a my own mechanics

300 bucks it's gonna cost me, so for a $70 part they're charging me 230 to fit it. It'll take an hour. **** me, I'm opening up a my own mechanics
Mechanics earn fuckall, to charge that amount you need to call yourself a technician.

In between hop additions this arvo I put some saaz pellets in my beer. Did **** all. Except waste pellets.
I love being half cut and watching the sunset through the trees here.
I should take a photograph or something.

MacGowan and Lemmy are like my canary's in the coal mine.
Die hard cuntz.

In between hop additions this arvo I put some saaz pellets in my beer. Did **** all. Except waste pellets.
I love being half cut and watching the sunset through the trees here.
I should take a photograph or something.

MacGowan and Lemmy are like my canary's in the coal mine.
Die hard cuntz.

"Like"

i need an intervention. south west brewers heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Latest posts

Back