No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they can't.
http://www.vec.vic.gov.au/Enrol/default.html#8

I can't be arsed doing a proper search(ffs) but if I recall correctly the oft quoted Electoral Act of 1908 (or was it 1912? VCE Legal Studies was a very long time ago now) that offered that protection you talk about was replaced by the Electoral Act of 1997. A quick ctrl+f of that document can find no mention of such protection any more. Google tells me that the AEC believe they have the right to do so (and also claim to know who almost every non-enrolled person is) and also that the VEC have actually done so.

But, yeah, I'm not suggesting you should be worried.

[EDIT: added words and stuff]

Costello for PM, Abbott as deputy.

if we're going to be run by a bunch of clowns we may as well make it official.

Rove and 7PM project must be crying in their milk now Ruddy has gone.

He hasn't gone. He's making a move to get the big job back.

But there's a thread for this already. Do a search, guise!

Vanishing Point for me.

Classic movie. 1979, 4th form back in those days. Sport cancelled due to rain, 800 highschool boys in the hall to watch a movie instead. Naked girl on a motorbike....mass euphoria from students, a priceless moment.

wifey gave birth tonight, the girl found her own way out... the boy needed some prodding

DSCN9983.JPG

That's double awesome fish.

Have they found a way to synchronise babies sleep and feed times yet? You should look into it..

I think Kmart are onto a winner.....The bulk of their items are in dollar units. If you imagine how much less change they are required to stock as part of this, nationwide they are probably saving a few hundred thousand in coin delivery fees....

I used to do the same when I was running a pub, everything was in units of 50c, which meant I had no need for coins below that in the float.
Too bad they're mainly selling shit these days.
Used to work there in high school, it's amazing how over the years it's morphed into an oversized $2 shop.

WTF, WarmBeer? Lulu was AMAZING!

Congrats fish.

WB (not the same but it cracks me up everytime):

jamps.jpg

wifey gave birth tonight, the girl found her own way out... the boy needed some prodding

Mate you have done well with your avatar choice - doppelganger indeed!

And a double congrats on the births!!!!

Gratz fish.

Unawares, I celebrated with a monteith's Celtic red. Very nice drop.

PS: I'd like to run over the bitch was on the next table giving us dirt looks for bringing into a pub a small pack and hiking jackets in a glacier sports/hiking town. Get some or leave me alone, it's not for hire bitch.

Back