No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main problem is actually whether or not I should get my teeth fixed.

before:
Shane-MacGowan-9.jpg

After

article-1183171-04F46A6A000005DC-687_468x286.jpg

OR before before:

110.jpg

just spent the last 4 hours at the ED with the eldest after her and middle child decided to fight in the shower. abi lost and a broken collarbone is her prize.

Cooked a beercan chicken last night on the bbq.
You know that moment when you bite into it, and you realise a bbq chook from woolies is cheaper, easier and tastier?

Well, I can finally tick it off the "to do" list.

Cooked a beercan chicken last night on the bbq.
You know that moment when you bite into it, and you realise a bbq chook from woolies is cheaper, easier and tastier?

Well, I can finally tick it off the "to do" list.

Tastier? You're doing something wrong.

Nothing pre-made is tastier than something you (well, I anyway) can do your(my)self.

That includes fancy restaurant food too. I may be too lazy to make it, but could still do it better. A bit subjective perhaps, but most people don't seem to like flavor, and chefs cook to that standard.

There are some family members of mine I won't mind if I don't speak to again.
Same. Had a pretty fucked year so far due to the exploits of one family member. It looks as though the difficult situation may come to and end at the end of the week and, if so, she'll be told to consider me dead as I will her.

Tastier? You're doing something wrong.
But the supermarket ones smell amazing while you're walking around the deli section. Bland as shit when you get them home though.

As for the beer can method - quarter up a couple of lemons instead and you're way in front.

Same. Had a pretty fucked year so far due to the exploits of one family member. It looks as though the difficult situation may come to and end at the end of the week and, if so, she'll be told to consider me dead as I will her.

Imagine if you could just take them back to the shop and say " this one's no good. I'd like a replacement please".

I'd say that I'd prefer a refund to a replacement as it isn't worth the risk of another faulty unit but this one isn't worth a pinch anyway.

I'm sorry sir, we don't offer refunds but we can give you a credit in the shop if you would like?

Anyone want a credit voucher from Fuckwits R Us?

In other news, a hop tea is not a suitable replacement for a beer but it is more pleasant than I expected.

Harringtons ESB last night, bloody awesome. Here is a pic of what the shelf in the supermarket looked like.

7808220d.jpg

And craft beer is so cheap here, a LC equivalent beer would be 12-13 kiwi pesos in the supermarket, guessing even cheaper in a liquor store and I've been buyin in tourist towns and out in the woods where in Australia you'd be lucky to get anything other than vb and xxxx and maybe coopers.

Latest posts

Back