No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was quite enjoying that myself, amazing how worked up people get over such pointless crap...

Slightly relevant to another thread which will soon vanish (with good reason), I worked at a distillery on a lavender farm this week. Ate lavender icecream and my tools still smell like old lady house.

Slightly relevant to another thread which will soon vanish (with good reason), I worked at a distillery on a lavender farm this week. Ate lavender icecream and my tools still smell like old lady house.

Having your tools smelling like lavender is not going to do you any favors

I worked in a kitchen that, for some time, had a trio of icecream flavours on the menu. Over summer it was a very popular dessert (naturally) but at one point the freezer was malfunctioning and wouldn't freeze the icecream properly. The owner would not take the dessert off the menu due to its popularity so in desperation, the head chef ordered a whole lot of lavender icecream to try and kill it dead.

Can't remember if it worked but I do know that I will never willingly eat nor smell lavender again. Grandma's undies were more appealing on account of the napthalene hints underneath the lavender bouquet (washed and not while she was wearing them of course - I'm not sick).

SWMBO is making pumpkin ice cream as I type this.

Holy shit, I cannot wait for it to be ready.

FYI, the meat pie was delicious.

Salad morphed into mashed tatties and peas.

I was, like, "whoa", whatev's...

"Whatevs"? "WHATEVS"?!

Certainly a much more fitting resolution to the matter of the evening repast?

Don't you love giving bad un-pc advice to your kids?
Daughter: Dad, J (brother) keeps hitting me.
Me: Well, hit him back harder.

There goes my father of the year award, but she's gotta learn. Sheesh, he's 2y younger than her! Smack him down.

Don't you love giving bad un-pc advice to your kids?
Daughter: Dad, J (brother) keeps hitting me.
Me: Well, hit him back harder.

There goes my father of the year award, but she's gotta learn. Sheesh, he's 2y younger than her! Smack him down.
Welcome to Bizarro-world (tm)!

Had exactly the same scenario, except the genders of the two protagonists are reversed. And elder child (the victim) has about 15 kilos of extra body mass on his little sister (the bully)

Someone better like what I post and agree with me or I'm going to my lawyers*.

*My mate once banged a paralegal once, so surely that counts?

I for one cannot believe that someone's threatened legal action regarding moderation on a ******* BEER FORUM. If I didn't have other reasons to think the guy's a cock I'd be voting with my wallet.

Hard to blv, but OT vent your sarcasm thread got deleted too!

I'm gonna call my lawyer's mother.

Some days I think about attaching one of those big f##k-off roo bars, you know the one you see on old holden utes, on my excel, but I just KNOW it's gonna scrape like a prick every time I go into the shopping centre carpark. Still it'd be awesome for moving the retarded camry drivers out of my way.
Maybe a set of air horns will suffice?

Back