No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went through my brewing notes, Gotta try and update my records, save recipes, etc
So far I've done 78 brews since getting my Coopers kit back in '05.
So far 7 out of 9 brewed this year have been All Grains. Pretty impressed with that.
What a fun hobby.

Just went through my brewing notes, Gotta try and update my records, save recipes, etc
So far I've done 78 brews since getting my Coopers kit back in '05.
So far 7 out of 9 brewed this year have been All Grains. Pretty impressed with that.
What a fun hobby.

But now that you're able to do all grain, occassionaly you don't? For shame! :p

So far 7 out of 9 brewed this year have been All Grains.

In before someone says; "So you've only brewed 7 beers this year?"

But now that you're able to do all grain, occassionaly you don't? For shame! :p
Actually those 2 were "getting rid of old kits" brews.

The year ain't over yet, Clutch. Then again... it's pretty close.

Sorry, that was an AG snobs vs K&K users joke, not a productivity joke.

I'm home sick, leave me alone...

Come in, SPINNER

r363414_1680579.jpg

I forgot about this - I posted it the other night when you were abusing me via PM. :p

Ill bet at the soldier's feet there is a sao biscuit.

There is no doubt there is a soggy sao at their feet.... the last 2 ropes thrown probably were declared a draw so they are throwing the coins to see who lost/won!

:eek:

BTW: I wasn't abusing you, I am awkward at being friendly you dumb c*nt! :p

what a beery weekend.

Last night few beers with a mate. Had a big Dipper, A Murrays IPA, Murrays Porter, a Pilsner that made it to the recent nationals and a Galaxy clone.

Today, went to Scwartz Pub, summer ale and a porter. then...Walked up to the Taphouse @ Darlinghurst, had a Moo Brew Stout, Mikkellar 10, Illawarra Wit, Pumpkin Ale, Alpha Pale Ale and a Saison - back into the city and a quick Dunkel at the Bavarian, then down to Redoak for a couple of Irish Reds.

Spent the weekend cleaning & staining the pool deck.
After a long day in the sun on saturday, the schooner of New from the bowlo was bliss.
Finished it off last night and cooked a bbq (rissoles, snags & corn) while enjoying one of my last dry/oatmeal stouts. Mmm perfection.
One of those good hard working weekends when you get shit done.

Snip... After a long day in the sun on saturday, the schooner of New from the bowlo was bliss.
Finished it off last night and...snip
Yeah but it reads like it took a long time to drink a schooner though!

Back