No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freaky-stuff-26.jpg

I dont think that quite worked Chappo

I saw the last post. I was in the old nothing thread and refreshed and it was gone..... along with a couple others.

There was a mass "hiding of the truth" from the masses last night.

Oh..... i just cleaned my BBQ. Wasnt that an interesting job!

I saw the posts as well. Funny, but also tragic in a sort of beery hazy way.

Frankly, I'm not surprised the thread was removed.

Note, I didn't enter into those discussions, and I'm not passing judgment on anyone. I'm glad it wasn't my decision to make.

I saw the last post. I was in the old nothing thread and refreshed and it was gone..... along with a couple others.

There was a mass "hiding of the truth" from the masses last night.

Oh..... i just cleaned my BBQ. Wasnt that an interesting job!

this thread isnt the same as the other one! Why didnt they just ignore each other.

I'm facing a massive cleanup of my fermenter, fermenting fridge, and the garage floor around the fridge.

Last Friday's hefeweizen with WY3068 went absolutely feral, even though the TempMate was set at 17.5C. That'll teach me to use a blowoff tube next time, and use a huge collection bottle.

I'm facing a massive cleanup of my fermenter, fermenting fridge, and the garage floor around the fridge.

Last Friday's hefeweizen with WY3068 went absolutely feral, even though the TempMate was set at 17.5C. That'll teach me to use a blowoff tube next time, and use a huge collection bottle.

Freaky, I just finished moping out the fridge and brew shed too, same thing 3068 at 17, Blow off tube now inserted in a new clean lid, the yeast on top looks beautiful.

Andrew

OH NO!!!!!
It wasn`t Darren and Butters boxing on again was it? :lol:

stagga.

It was hilarious....especially the baiting, call out thread that has also gone.

It was hilarious....especially the baiting, call out thread that has also gone.

You won`t see such outrageous behaviour from Qld`ers.
I don`t know what gets into these blokes :(

stagga.
edit...... who was the moderator that dropped the hammer by the way?
{or is no one game to say?}
It`s an innocent enough question surely. :D

stagga.

I have to bottle my saison.

I just dont want to have to bottle anything.

Im gunna watch Top Gear on SBS and hook in!

Kegs are sooooooo much better.

I really need to get a bigger fridge that will hold a couple kegs.

Bahaahah,

Wife and I were just remember songs from primary school days (early 90s)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salad for lunch today. Just wont cut through the hang over... We celebrated last night as we got into the Nationals! Who's gonna BAG biab now!

New nick name for BIABers "Pillow case Brewers"... :ph34r: BWAHAHAHA!!!

Well done BTW Katie you entering the same beer a brewing a new batch?

New nick name for BIABers "Pillow case Brewers"... :ph34r: BWAHAHAHA!!!

Well done BTW Katie you entering the same beer a brewing a new batch?

Non of your business! LOL!

I dont understand the nickname actually!

Im BIAB and proud! See we concentrate on THE BEER and not the GEAR! and it's starting to shine through!

Yeah, agreed, although I thought one of the benefits of living in a democracy is freedom from censorship.

Now that I have mentioned the unmentionable, will this thread also be deleted? In 5...4...3...2...1...

You're fooling yourself, we're living in a dictatorship, a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

Back