No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow there are only a few things i can think of that id rather be doing on a sat then working for the electoral commision

trying to eat my own head for instance.....

my heart goes out to you Bum the trick is to get hammered before you go. dont think those old nannas arent on the sherry bud :lol:

Holy shit! Are any of you guys fans of Flight of the Conchords? I am. Anyway, I downloaded a copy of some TV documentary they made at SXSW before they made the Comedy Central series and please realise that I am completely serious when I say this - you see the character of Mel and her husband being created in real life. It was pretty amazing.

0efdfc1b911450_full.jpg

I'd be giving business cards out left, right and centre.

Uh...with my real name on them - not my screen name.

James Bond style eh - "Names Rooter, Bum ....." Might be popular in prison.

Went and voted today, we we got THE most camp "officer in charge" at the polling place.....

Think Louie from pineapple dance studios, on crack and hormones....After we left we wondered if he would have been quite as well received in somewhere like Penrith.........

Uh...with my real name on them - not my screen name.

Why do you need to chime in with your negative comments with so many threads here, across the AHB spectrum? Are you really so full of pain & anguish? You come across as the most sour of lemons, and contribute so little of value, in contrast to your smarmy vitriol, which appears many times daily. There's really only one person in the world who thinks you're the cleverest buck in the stable. And he's holding a mirror.... to his own bum. If you need a hug, let me know. We could arrange a positivity bootcamp for you,

Why do you need to chime in with your negative comments with so many threads here, across the AHB spectrum?
I made a negative comment? I'll draw your attention to your own mirror for a moment, dude.

There's really only one person in the world who thinks you're the cleverest buck in the stable.
There's also really only one person who I'm trying to entertain so I guess that works out well.

Thank you for giving me life by lavishing me with the scorn you seem to feel I need to be denied to be a become a better person.

The idea was we run away together, get married and leave all these drunks, layabouts, tosspots and ne`er do wells behind us.

There is a hole in your plan.. That would require katie leaving you behind! :p

Latest posts

Back