No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he'll be at BABBs next week and I'll make sure he's travelling ok.

Hey back on line after a couple of weeks using tard kiosks at shopping centres (moved house)

Well as we power forward into the 21st century Internet speeds are blazin', monitors are ever expandin', memory is astoundin' but you still have to be a fecking geek to set it all up. My next machine will be a Mac.

View attachment 38137
View attachment 38138

Where do you put your feet?

Chest freezer\kegorater died the other week, got another of ebay, same brand and size but different dimensions so the collar didn't fit. Which has left me with the celli's free ranging inside for the time being. Anyhoo, poured my regular thursday evening post work tipple and headed down for another just now to find about 18L of rye ESB pooling round the bottom and gas roaring out the tap. Seems I closed the lid in a manner that opened the tap.

Am now about to take a pint glass to scoop up a measure then bucket it out.

Where do you put your feet?
Probably not too clear in the original shot but the keyboard and mouse are on a slide out thing so I just sit at the desk normally. So what about my cut up volleys? I love to get a pair of volleys and slice the tongue out, and throw away the shoe laces. They are honestly the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear. when the get too stinky after a couple of weeks I soak them in Sodium Perc overnight then run them through the washing machine and leave them in the sun for a couple of days. I always have three pairs rotating. :icon_cheers:

my_shoes__Large_.jpg

Next question is where did you put your laces?

So work called and asked me to come back from long service leave a week early to be the boss on a job 3 hours from home (a job they can't (won't) give me any details on or tell me who or how big my crew is or what equipment I'd have). At a time when I'm the only transport for my grandfather to go visit my grandmother in hospital.

This sucks kinda hard.

...snip... So what about my cut up volleys? I love to get a pair of volleys and slice the tongue out, and throw away the shoe laces. They are honestly the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear....snip...

View attachment 38140

Volleys are the shit!!!... :super: when i was a kid... 11 through to about 16... i used to play alot of basketball... represented QLD as a junior till mum and dad told me it was time to get into the study.

Anyhoo... i used to wear volleys and all the other kids used to have reebok pumps and nike jordans and all that... running around a bloke wearing $400 hightops in the dunlops was always a highlight... gotta couple of photos i dug up recently pulling a move on some guy wearing jordans with my tongue out.... hahaha... love them volleys!!!

Probably not too clear in the original shot but the keyboard and mouse are on a slide out thing so I just sit at the desk normally. So what about my cut up volleys? I love to get a pair of volleys and slice the tongue out, and throw away the shoe laces. They are honestly the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear. when the get too stinky after a couple of weeks I soak them in Sodium Perc overnight then run them through the washing machine and leave them in the sun for a couple of days. I always have three pairs rotating. :icon_cheers:

View attachment 38140

Ohh yea i see, there is a bit of room down there at the bottom. Just had me wondering how you sit at it without getting a shite back.

PS: Nice idea about the volleys aswell. Might have to try that one day.

View attachment 38140

Your feet and ankles look very swollen and puffy there, is that fluid retention?

stagga.

Sorry, our Craig is from Canada - otherwise he seems an exact fit!

Article itself is pretty scary. This shit is in Revelations, people!!!

yeah, but it's only sterling silver, do they have an upgrade to stainless steel or copper?
Dunno Maple, that could throw the energy field shielding proportions a bit outta whack.
I'm taken by the Wifi compatibility. I wonder if they do Bluetooth too?

View attachment 38140

Try these for 8 hours you will never look back!

h_heels_debutante_grey_lg.jpg

Your feet and ankles look very swollen and puffy there, is that fluid retention?

stagga.

Dr Stagga!

So work called and asked me to come back from long service leave a week early to be the boss on a job 3 hours from home (a job they can't (won't) give me any details on or tell me who or how big my crew is or what equipment I'd have). At a time when I'm the only transport for my grandfather to go visit my grandmother in hospital.

This sucks kinda hard.

My response would be no I can not.

6.45 on a friday night, 49 members and only a handful (5 or 6) of regulars that I recognise.

Latest posts

Back