No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was pretty happy with hamburgers, but now im feeling like pumpkin red curry and have food envy :( bastards.

i was pretty happy with hamburgers, but now im feeling like pumpkin red curry and have food envy :( bastards.

Hamburgers sound good! Im thinking beans on toast for my daughter and beer for me. Then fall into bed! I cant do 200am's anymore!

Hamburgers sound good! Im thinking beans on toast for my daughter and beer for me.
baked beans with chilli, soy and whistshire sauce, pepper salt, grated cheese...laughing. absolute staple

Jimmy's ????

Yep.

I often make my own but tonight I'm feeling lazy so I'll break out the emergency jar of jimmy's.

There will be vegies involved as well. I think I have a couple of bunches of pak choi that I'll throw in as well.

Good quick dinner.

Cheers
Dave

Good to see I've provided food envy, just put the rice cooker on, prep is done, now to fry once the rice is ready.

2802.jpg

Yep.

I often make my own but tonight I'm feeling lazy so I'll break out the emergency jar of jimmy's.

There will be vegies involved as well. I think I have a couple of bunches of pak choi that I'll throw in as well.

Good quick dinner.

Cheers
Dave

Yeah but you cant compare jimmy to a normal satay completely diff!

baked beans with chilli, soy and whistshire sauce, pepper salt, grated cheese...laughing. absolute staple

Ive noticed that Australians have no idea how to pronounce Worcestershire sauce (or spell it in this case :D ). Let it be known that Worcestershire sauce in England is pronounced Wuster sauce. Far out I must be bored.

Quite a good and amusing overview of the last 10 years on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it gets the Bum seal of approval.

BUM SEAL! GEDDIT?!

Latest posts

Back