No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ate dinner at a chinese restaurant call Kum Den last night.

Out for tea tonight my 6th wedding anniversary

Malayan Orchid in Bendigo.

Great food

Kleiny

Ate dinner at a chinese restaurant call Kum Den last night.

Is that the one in the CBD? My BIL was visiting a few months back and he was in stitch's when we walked past it.

1 month today of being nicotine free. If you ever want to quit go to your doctors and ask for Champix. Seriously like flicking a switch. 28 years of smoking and drinking beer and thinking yeah thats nice is now replaced with a full on mouth explosion of taste sensations. Its so full on I dont think I like APAs anymore :(
Cheers
Steve

Champion effort man, Champix is what I used to quit as well, Yep, just like flicking a switch. I think it's been about 5-6 months for me, and yeah, go the shock of tasteing things again. My mouth actually puckers when I drink an IPA now, but I like it :icon_drunk:

Yeah, that's the one. My meal was alright (stir fried crocodile!) but everyone else's looked pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it considering how many restaurants there are near by.

Is that the one in the CBD? My BIL was visiting a few months back and he was in stitch's when we walked past it.
A few years ago there was an asian clothes shop in haymarket called Gizz Spot... I always had a chuckle when I passed it.

I really dislike mint flavoured tooth picks

Whoa! Settle down. This thread is supposed to be fun. Get your controversial shit outta here! Please keep it light.

No... sorry bum.. I'm with HB79.

Mint flavoured toothpicks are just plain nasty.

Sometimes these things just have to be said.

The days just drag on
in endless, boring meetings.
I need a new job

Sit with my laptop
to finish presentation.
Write haiku instead.

Dunno, but the bloody things have more friends than I do :(

Push her out to sea and call the Japanese........What a selfish bitch, I pity her child.

Latest posts

Back