No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had egg and bacon pie...

real mean eat egg and bacon pie and not quiche and dont drink light beer yea?

just had egg and bacon pie...

real mean eat egg and bacon pie and not quiche and dont drink light beer yea?
Hey Fents, quiche is egg and bacon pie without the lid, no? nice one, did you wash it down w/ a bud light?

dogs_and_food_008.jpg

I think i saw this fatty on Tyra (SWMBO is an avid fan, kinda hard to miss seing freakshow shit these days). Absolute freak. Her partner is a nutjob too.

Thats mega katie.. is there a whole ham leg in there or what?! :icon_drool2:

To quote Brendo from lastnight.

It is actually! It also had cream in it! I tell you it was a smelly house that night!

Hey Fents, quiche is egg and bacon pie without the lid, no? nice one, did you wash it down w/ a bud light?

not to sure on that one mate. if your right i feel i may have just eaten a bit of my manhood away.

not to sure on that one mate. if your right i feel i may have just eaten a bit of my manhood away.

Don't worry about your man hood Fents... Egg and Bacon pie has whole eggs cracked into it. Girly quiche has beaten eggs.

Why can't real men eat quiche?????

Katie

I am so much of a man I can admit to liking Fairy Cakes and also Fairy Bread

I am so much of a man I can admit to liking Fairy Cakes and also Fairy Bread

i'd second that! :icon_cheers:

Dont worry fents, atleast if you eat a whole quiche you can brag to your mates you just ate 7 eggs w/bacon AND pastry!

i'd second that! :icon_cheers:

Dont worry fents, atleast if you eat a whole quiche you can brag to your mates you just ate 7 eggs w/bacon AND pastry!

Why cant real men eat quiche??? can anybody anwser that?

from wikki

Real Men Don't Eat Quiche, by American Bruce Feirstein, was a bestselling tongue-in-cheek book satirizing stereotypes of masculinity, published in 1982 (ISBN 0-671-44831-5). It popularized the term quiche-eater, meaning a man who is a dilettante, a trend-chaser, an over-anxious conformist to fashionable forms of 'lifestyle', and socially correct behaviors and opinions, one who eschews (or merely lacks) the traditional masculine virtue of tough self-assurance. A 'traditional' male might enjoy egg-and-bacon pie if his wife served it to him; a quiche-eater, or Sensitive New Age Guy would make the dish himself, call it by its French name quiche, and serve it to his female life partner to demonstrate his empathy with the Women's Movement. He would also wash up afterwards.
The book's humor derives from the fears and confusion of contemporary middle-class men about how they ought to behave, after a decade of attacks by feminists on traditional male roles and beliefs.

I make a wicked quiche.....

I have no issues admitting that, I'm comfortable with my sexuality and masculinity.....

Latest posts

Back