No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once made a triple pig and cheese one....

Bacon, leftovers from a roast leg of ham and then proscuitto laid on top for the last bit....

It was awesome, I could feel my arteries clogging with every mouthful...

Don't ask for a recipe, I don't do recipes for quiche, I just wing it.

go to google
type in
THATS NOT SEXY
then press
I'm feeling lucky

NSFW :unsure:

Damn you. You have caused me mental scarring that will undoubtedly be permanent. Damn you and the evil internet. I'm going now; to claw out my eyes.

Today's purchases:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale six pack
Duvel
Meantime IPA
Timothy Taylor Landlord
Rogue Brutal Bitter
Jamesion Beast IPA
Renaissance Brewing MPA IIPA
Holgate Hopinator
Epic Armageddon IPA
Three Boys IPA
Brew Dog Punk IPA
Mac's Hop Rocker

Enjoy Bum person, while I go shove another suppositorie (spelling) up , well ,you know where

aaaargghh;, Have i done something to put the OP's topic at the top of each thread or is this a new feature??

Put that piece of plastic down and pick up the real thing, Bum.
View attachment 36399

Why are you showing me a picture of a guitar when I'm talking about the drums? The guitar part of that game sucks balls.

I play too. Got a Maton MS2000 and Trace Elliot solid (predating that stupid valve pre-amp shit).

Well, that was one way to wake me up this morning, just clipped a motorcyclist with the magna......No damage to person or property but the sound of his knee clipping my front fender was mildly gut wrenching....

Why are you showing me a picture of a guitar when I'm talking about the drums? The guitar part of that game sucks balls.

I play too. Got a Maton MS2000 and Trace Elliot solid (predating that stupid valve pre-amp shit).
Ah okay, you did mention guitar hero.
Nothing wrong with Solid state amps though. I've got a nice old Ampeg combo as well.
Matons... nice.

Nothing wrong with Solid state amps though.
I didn't actually know this when I bought it (bloody hell, that was about 13 years ago now) but the Trace Elliot is the warmest sounding solid you'll ever hear. Some of the warmth of a valve amp but none of the noise. Pretty much makes it perfect for any style. Had compliments from any tech who has ever worked on it (not sure why - I didn't make it). And Guitar Hero has drums and singing now too.

Well, that was one way to wake me up this morning, just clipped a motorcyclist with the magna......No damage to person or property but the sound of his knee clipping my front fender was mildly gut wrenching....

Ouchy. Was the rider able to walk?

I thought that was 'Band Hero' (or some other name to that extent)

Nah - although there are obvious reasons why you'd be excused for thinking that. Band Hero uses the same hardware as the 6 latest Guitar Hero games (hardware redesign for 2 of those but it is all compatible). Band Hero is the same thing just had a slight name change because the game is less rock oriented and more pop - should have just called it Band Idol or something because that is very much the feel of the software.

given that it was a cyclist, he was probably being a dick on the rode. I fkn hate them. im no angel on my motorbike but they are fkn numnuts. they should have to pay rego and mandatory insurance like everyone else on the road.

*rant over*

Nah - although there are obvious reasons why you'd be excused for thinking that. Band Hero uses the same hardware as the 6 latest Guitar Hero games (hardware redesign for 2 of those but it is all compatible). Band Hero is the same thing just had a slight name change because the game is less rock oriented and more pop - should have just called it Band Idol or something because that is very much the feel of the software.

So it's made by a different company or the same one as guitar hero?

given that it was a cyclist, he was probably being a dick on the rode. I fkn hate them. im no angel on my motorbike but they are fkn numnuts. they should have to pay rego and mandatory insurance like everyone else on the road.

*rant over*

I ride both, usually the pushy to work. I see many crazy moves, and concur many abuse the road and put themselves and others in unnecesary danger.

From reading the original post it said motorbike though?

There's dickheads on bikes, motorbike's, cars, boats, and yes, we all know there's even dickheads in the brewing scene. *
I get where you're coming from CM, but if or when we ever see cyclists hit with rego, No one will want to let their kiddies out on the street riding. And just watch how many childhood obesity articles will be on today tonight then!

* I'm not calling anyone a dickhead, but just stating a fact of life.

From reading the original post it said motorbike though?
ahh bugger so it did. i just saw cyclist.

im changing my story now pollux. you ******* hitting a motorcyclist brethren! bloody cage driver. ;)

There's dickheads on bikes, motorbike's, cars, boats, and yes, we all know there's even dickheads in the brewing scene. *
I get where you're coming from CM, but if or when we ever see cyclists hit with rego, No one will want to let their kiddies out on the street riding. And just watch how many childhood obesity articles will be on today tonight then!

* I'm not calling anyone a dickhead, but just stating a fact of life.
yeah mate i was being imflammatory. but there is something to be said for requiring riders in the city to pay some sort of rego. esp since they get all these bloody bike lanes. more motorcyclist get killed and injured than cyclists and we dont get special lanes.

anywhooo moving on. lots of work to do today....just dont want to do it!

Latest posts

Back