No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotating tap was Coldstream Cider IIRC, not worthy of its own tap IMO

[argumentative mode]errr, but our rego cost doesn't cover the cost of building or maintaining the roads[/argumentative mode]

that would be the 2brothers gypsy cider - 70% pear 30% apple

any of you guys tried it? i had some not long ago whilst i wasnt a huge fan trav and mick rave about it all the time.
That'd be it... no I didn't give that one a go, but really not much of a cider/mead guy - just not enough hops in there to keep me interested.

I will give it a try at some point though.

They must sell some cider in that place. What's that - 2 taps at once?

cocktailmed1.jpg

Just to wierd everybodies day

I can't believe there are still people on the internet who aren't aware of LOLcats.....

Katie, good to see you back to your old ways.

I can't believe there are still people on the internet who aren't aware of LOLcats.....

I've seen those pics heaps of times, just wasn't aware they had a special name. Funny stuff though

But back to the pushie-lycraspandex-flaming peddlers, 100% concur with rego, either that or outright ban on roads. How many effing paths do they need through all the 'green wedges' and yet, there they are, riding as slow as bat-shit dries, two or 3 of them buggers wide taking up an entire lane. you wanna be a Lance? drop a nut and go book a track day, but f-off the road - or pay the levy.

(long time disgruntled road occupier post commentary over)
Another thing, once cyclists get rego and number plates, they'll have to follow the road rules. Now let's just think about this....
A bike then has to stay in the lane, following all traffic rules (yeah, which they should already), but stopping in line in peak hour traffic (because we're not allowed to ride on the footpath), heading uphill.
Light goes green, pushy rider (and lets say for example, a middle age bloke on a malvern star), starts pedalling in granny gear. 6kph up the hill. Countless cars piling up behind, everyone gets to work 40min later.

Nah, I like the idea of rule flaunting dickheads, ducking in and out of traffic, pissing off a few.

Another thing, once cyclists get rego and number plates, they'll have to follow the road rules.
ahh not so kimosabi

motorcycles and cars have some differant road rules. there's nothing precluding cyclists from having some special road rules.

in fact there are already special road rules that apply to cyclists like not being allowed on the freeway.

ahh not so kimosabi

motorcycles and cars have some differant road rules. there's nothing precluding cyclists from having some special road rules.

in fact there are already special road rules that apply to cyclists like not being allowed on the freeway.
true
Off on Tangent - I saw a dude pushing a wheelbarrow on the Syd-Canberra freeway once. Mate and I pissed ourselves laughing for about 10k's after that.

Good to see my little clipping has inspired so much conversation......

I thought there were some basic rules for cyclists, single file, left hand lane, supposed to signal when turning etc etc.

Dunno about up there but down here they're allowed to ride two abreast.

Doesn't stop drivers complaining about it, however.

Seek out the rest of the pictures in this series and your day will get significantly more weirded.

The artist's name is Charlie White and the puppet is called Joshua. Putting both of these in GIS should yield interesting results. NSFW

Latest posts

Back