No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the best tshirt on the weekend,
said something like this,
"
It's supposed to be the future
Where's my jetpack?!
"
etc.

Exactly what I've been thinking for the past 10 years.... and where's my flying car?

Last night i went to La Luna's Suckling Pig Dinner for the Melbourne good food and wine festival. Ohh it was gooooood!

I think today will be spent sweating pork fat and dreaming of all the delectable cured meats, cottechino, head cheese and tasty 3 week old piggies that are shawshanking their way through my digestive system.

That sucking pig crackling is something to dream of. Wafer thin toffee like sweet skin. Ohh so crispy! :icon_drool2:

Last night i went to La Luna's Suckling Pig Dinner for the Melbourne good food and wine festival. Ohh it was gooooood!

I think today will be spent sweating pork fat and dreaming of all the delectable cured meats, cottechino, head cheese and tasty 3 week old piggies that are shawshanking their way through my digestive system.

That sucking pig crackling is something to dream of. Wafer thin toffee like sweet skin. Ohh so crispy! :icon_drool2:
:icon_drool2:

actually 4*, you know the rules, if there's no pics, it didnt happen!

certainly beat my dinner of left over salad and sausages.

stop it!

:icon_drool2:
actually 4*, you know the rules, if there's no pics, it didnt happen!
certainly beat my dinner of left over salad and sausages.

acutally, my head kinda hurts from excessive pig fat consuption. atleast thats what i'll blame. :lol:

Got leftover indian for lunch from a bollywood party SWMBO held on sunday w/friends. Tarka Dal, Aloo Gosht, channa masala and possibly some bbq'd tandoori chicken floating in there. mmmmmmm. :icon_drool2:

Ive got some photos of that buit unfortunatly its 1/2 empty plates! i was too hungry to pickup my camera.

I remember eating suckling pig in Ubud Markets in Bali... sitting was on vinyl on the floor. I remember sticking to it! Pig fat everywhere. Washed down with a cold bintang all for $3.00!

I remember eating suckling pig in Ubud Markets in Bali... sitting was on vinyl on the floor. I remember sticking to it! Pig fat everywhere. Washed down with a cold bintang all for $3.00!

Cant wait for HKG for my birthday holiday in June for copious amounts of yum cha. Then, coming home via Singapore stopover and dining at the queen and mangosteen for my birthday dinner and beers! :icon_drool2:

http://www.queenandmangosteen.com/home.html

My PARTAY room leaks!

By the look of footage I saw on the news this morning I think most of Perth leaks :p .

Seriously, Katie I would get your roof checked for possible damage. Local SES dudes should be fine to do it for you.

Chap Chap

By the look of footage I saw on the news this morning I think most of Perth leaks :p .

Seriously, Katie I would get your roof checked for possible damage. Local SES dudes should be fine to do it for you.

Chap Chap

It can be easily fixed by myself. Its only a small leak from the eaves to the connection of the partay room!

Pretty wild yesterday!

Looked it! How did you fair? I hope you weren't catch up in it? :eek:

The train was stopping every five minutes or so. I didnt have any trouble but lots of people are out of electricity and house floods etc. the drains are not used to it. Its being four months since its rained.

The train was stopping every five minutes or so. I didnt have any trouble but lots of people are out of electricity and house floods etc. the drains are not used to it. Its being four months since its rained.

There was footage of what looked like a dealership garage where every car was basically smashed to bits. Hail must have been huge?

toasted ham and cheese and tomato sandwich '

with

ultra_death_large.png

wow it is hot. Got a natural high of it tho!

Latest posts

Back