No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can borrow some of mine I cant use it all at once

we lost power for about 5 sec

Chilli con carne, rice and cornchip jaffles.

Whatever you're posting with must have superb battery life Katie.

I rang Western Power.... asked if my power is back on and the stupid BIATCH on the phone said sorry no not from my desk I cant.

I can understand that she probably feed up with phone calls but FFS!

Anyhow I have no known outages on my property. So would that suggest that the BIATCH could tell from her desk.

Because power distributors' networks are so simple that terminals in retail call centres will have access to every request and result in the entire system.

I rang Western Power.... asked if my power is back on and the stupid BIATCH on the phone said sorry no not from my desk I cant.

So WTF does she do from her desk, what a twat

Because power distributors' networks are so simple that terminals in retail call centres will have access to every request and result in the entire system.

I know... she then said there are no know outages which means its being fixed. Ive called three times this week and everyone but her was helpful that is how I knew she could tell me.

1.jpg

You're eating breakfast at 12:30 in the afternoon?

:rolleyes: Slaps forehead, I haven't had my meds yet today.

Funny thing is when my folks lived over in Perth I used to call them at stupid hours, like 10am here in Melb and I'd end up waking the poor bastards up at 6. They lived there for a few years and I never learnt.

Your eating a sausage roll??? :icon_vomit:

Nowt wrong with a good sausage roll.

I'm assuming that it was a good sausage roll. Our Katie wouldn't eat a bad sausage roll would she?

Latest posts

Back