No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite disgusting.
The husband needs castrating, and to be locked up in a mental institution. What a dill to think his obsession with fat women somehow treats her as a wife deserves to be treated.
The woman need psychiatric help.

confessions

:ph34r: i had a couple cans of Bud in the fridge. after each lanscaping session on saturday and sunday, I smashed them down and enjoyed them :eek:

they did exactly what they were meant to do. wet the lips. be belted down quickly and drunk blooody cold. i of course swaped over to HB after each one, but they hit the spot. of course a good HB lawnmower beer would have dont the same but i didnt have any.

*disappointed link has no picture*

youre_fat_dont_sugar_coat_it.jpg

Ah, you need to click a link inside that link to see.

She could do with a bit more weight. I can make out her ankles. Not newspaper freakshow worthy until she's got proper cankles.

I heard someone pronounce 'wort' as 'wert' today. I know this is entirely correct - it just sounds really silly irl.

Reminds me of the time I said 'lombec' in a bottle shop. It got me beer-nerd points but I still felt a right tool.

No matter how weird or disgusting someone out there somewhere gets off on it.

Rule 34.

From the story -
To fund the massive $750 weekly food shop, she runs a website where men pay her to watch her eat fast food.

I rest my case.

Rule 34.

What's similar between Lara Bingle and a common street walker?

Both can fit 4.7 carrots into their ring.

Oh. I thought the answer was going to be "they'll both give you syphilis".

My bad.

Oh. I thought the answer was going to be "they'll both give you syphilis".

My bad.

Im hungry

Consecutive posts.

Read out of context i snorted coffee.

And Katie, that 'woman' in your link almost made me revisit my lunch. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me. Her children will be motherless before they hit their teens.

Consecutive posts.

Read out of context i snorted coffee.

And Katie, that 'woman' in your link almost made me revisit my lunch. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me. Her children will be motherless before they hit their teens.

Her children will be motherless before she reaches her goal! There are some weird people out there that is for sure!

Has anyone else played Merciful Fate on Guitar Hero Metallica? Shit feels like it is over 10min long. Brutal on the drums.

Has anyone else played Merciful Fate on Guitar Hero Metallica? Shit feels like it is over 10min long. Brutal on the drums.
Put that piece of plastic down and pick up the real thing, Bum.
IMG_0634.JPG

go to google
type in
THATS NOT SEXY
then press
I'm feeling lucky

NSFW :unsure:

Latest posts

Back