No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It it's brewed with dust in small paper bag, it's not tea.
Must be brewed with proper leaves to be real tea.

Aaahhh, that sip of Yunnan is very very nice.

It it's brewed with dust in small paper bag, it's not tea.
Must be brewed with proper leaves to be real tea.

Aaahhh, that sip of Yunnan is very very nice.
i have tea leaves. 98%of our tea at home is leaves.

are you shitting me Dave? you dry hop ur tea?
hmmm flowers huh? ive only got nugget. 11%AA might be bit much for tea!

edit: just thinking about it..... there's no way you drink tea Dave.
OK, called out! but if I did drink tea, that's what I'd do...

Russian Imperial chilli for lunch today...
Picture.jpg

ran out of my personal supply of moccona at work.

instant fair trade coffee from the office kitchen tastes :icon_vomit: no idea how people drink that crap.

oh well its tea for the rest of the day.... go lapsang souchong..hmmmmm smokey flavours

Lapsang souchong one of my favourites

Our coffee machine died at Christmas time.
Still waiting for work to buy the replacement.... till then the plunger is doing the trick.
It's either that or Nescafe Blend 43. That shit's only a slight step above a can of Mother. (bogan caffeine hit)

It's either that or Nescafe Blend 43. That shit's only a slight step above a can of Mother. (bogan caffeine hit)

I'd take the can of mother anyday of the week. Infact i'd take water first, let it get to a respectable hour (11am) then i'd have the monther. nothing worse than carbonated drinks for breakfast!

How hard is it to get and use a plunger? It's eons ahead of instant coffee in terms of taste.

How hard is it to get and use a plunger? It's eons ahead of instant coffee in terms of taste.
+1. I've always had a plunger handy, in the work truck, in the lunchroom. A single cupper is cheap enough, and even the cheapest ground coffee is a step above instant.

no time for plungers. go my instant moccona coffee - the K&K of coffee

That looks great Maple... good enough for what on the table thread.... you made it obviously so Im thinking you made a mexican chilli with Imperial stout?
Indeed, I have a RIS that was bottled in Aug 08, and it is devine for cooking with. always go way overboard on the quantity, but manage to get through it when the weather turns to crap...

I hope you don't use table sugaz in that!

I'm applying to take my long service leave at the moment - they only accept the forms by fax. ONLY by fax. FAX! I can't even remember the last time I saw a fax machine. How on earth am I going to get the stone tablets I chiselled my details into a fax machine anyway. Will have to use a buffed carrier pigeon I think.

no time for plungers. go my instant moccona coffee - the K&K of coffee
KnK? HA! You only wish CM!
Moccona is the Euroswill of coffee, Nescafe is the Megaswill.
(still, don't mind a bit of Euroswill myself)

Indeed, I have a RIS that was bottled in Aug 08, and it is devine for cooking with. always go way overboard on the quantity, but manage to get through it when the weather turns to crap...

Beef and RIS pie! ?

Latest posts

Back