No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a woman in the street wearing happy pants yesterday.

They looked new.

NEW!

parachute pants - woohoo

actually i have a mate who was still wearing happy pants in 1996

Is it true it's illegal to to not wear underpants in Thailand if you go outside? How do they police this law?

Is it true it's illegal to to not wear underpants in Thailand if you go outside? How do they police this law?

I'm guessing that if they're able to notice it'd be pretty easy to land a charge.

How would you notice, I bet if come to work tomorrow not wearing underpants no-one would know, unless they have x-ray vision. Just seems like a stupid law (if true), why should I have to wear underpants if I don't want to?

Bulk Buy maybe? Or is it best not to go there

How would you notice, I bet if come to work tomorrow not wearing underpants no-one would know, unless they have x-ray vision. Just seems like a stupid law (if true), why should I have to wear underpants if I don't want to?

Doesn't your knob hang out the bottom of the cuff? :D Deadset give away everytime!

Wham is decent music!

wham_wideweb__470x3890.jpg

George Michael is actually very talented!

How would you notice, I bet if come to work tomorrow not wearing underpants no-one would know

Unless I could see your sack, of course. Which was my point and most likely the point of the law.

Yes, Thailand's government is running on the back of an anti-HB79's ball bag agenda.

Doesn't your knob hang out the bottom of the cuff? :D Deadset give away everytime!

I've been tucking it into my sock :D

Unless I could see your sack, of course. Which was my point and most likely the point of the law.

Yes, Thailand's government is running on the back of an anti-HB79's ball bag agenda.

:lol:

Rouge's First Harvest Wet Hop Ale and a Schlenkerla Rauchbier in the fridge for tonight. Bloody stoked.

Watched for the first time last night. Nearly wet myself I was laughing soooo hard. Absolutely brilliant Aussie humour at it's best. Nearly popped a valve with Wilfred talking to his life sized Pooh Bear. Ooo and then when he ate the easter egg with the engagement ring and they had to wait 3hrs and 6mins for him to poop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those guys did a movie a while back. Only saw half of it but what I saw was pretty great.

Watched for the first time last night. Nearly wet myself I was laughing soooo hard. Absolutely brilliant Aussie humour at it's best. Nearly popped a valve with Wilfred talking to his life sized Pooh Bear. Ooo and then when he ate the easter egg with the engagement ring and they had to wait 3hrs and 6mins for him to poop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah first time Ive seen it also! I like the part when he dismissed the cat for passing wind! hilarious!

I like the part when he dismissed the cat for passing wind! hilarious!

:lol:

Yeah and when he says to Pooh "I'm not gay alright! But I'll just hump you little"

And

"I have humped dead things" Wilfred.

I think I might have to download a few episodes :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back