No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F**k this shit I'm going home. Have a good long weekend people

4*, besides, there was only about 10 perv targets, and the beer was only averagely fantastic, nothing new... but like CM2 pointed out, it really was spur of the moment, there and gone in a couple o pints
(mental note, include 4* next time)
Sorry, back to off-topic.

And just to think i was merely 1 block away on lt. bourke st having lunch! Knowing my luck i would just end up with a pint of beer thats kahki in colour, told to accept it as good beer and then have it revoked 5 mins later. :rolleyes:

This New Scientist article hardly deserves a thread of its own around here...
Apparently some South Korean academics tried putting dissolved oxygen in some spirits and found those who consumed it recovered sooner, or at least the blood alcohol was marginally quicker to return to zero. I can just see it, the world's briefest BBE dated beer... :lol:

Yech. I hate leeches. All the rain we have had has brought them out of the bush. Just did some gardening and when I cleaned up afterwards found a dirty great leech on each foot and both shoes full of blood.

Rotten things.

Did a trip to Ellenborough Falls (NSW) earlier last year during a heavy rain period.
The flow across the falls was the biggest I'd ever seen, and well worth the trip.
Did a walk to one of the lookouts. On our return we thought we'd caught all the rotten leeches, but we obviously missed a tiny one on my leg.
Stopped for lunch at the Udder Cow Caf in Comboyne, and as we sat down we found the by now very large leech.
Managed to get it off my leg, but made a bloody mess on the floor.
The waitress said they get it all the time, and not to worry about the mess we made.
I'm not a fan of leeches.

Looked pretty, but a little too long and predictable.

Hungry Beast did a good little skit on Avatar II.

Still I enjoyed Avatar. Take your brain out and enjoy the ride.

Hungry Beast did a good little skit on Avatar II.

Still I enjoyed Avatar. Take your brain out and enjoy the ride.

I enjoyed it but as Adamt said it was predictable. But very pretty! I want one of those plaits!

Who went to see ACDC and what did they think?
I wish I could have seen them.

lunch today is rye toasted sanga with grilled fish, mozarella and harrissa mayo :icon_drool2:

I wish I could have seen them.

lunch today is rye toasted sanga with grilled fish, mozarella and harrissa mayo :icon_drool2:

Yeah I wish I went also. The freeway was full of buses with guys wearing ACDC shirts quite funny!

Im a Bon Fan but still wish I went!

Not sure what is for lunch today!

Who went to see ACDC and what did they think?

:super: Oh Yeah! Freakin awesome! Angus plays a 20min solo at the end that is just amazing. Best thing was there were 6yr olds to 80yr old getting down the ACDC rock n roll. Amazing energy considering their age.

Chap Chap

Latest posts

Back