No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another dog who I can't understand why they are only famous for their "looks".

And you're ill-mannered.

You don't have to have a long neck to be a goose!
I'm assuming u mean bum and not me Katie-girl.

Since I'm sitting watching big bang theory... What's ur take on summer glau? Or Kayley cuocu?

Fishing much bum?

How so? Wouldn't there need to be an established pro-Fox agenda locally for me to be having a stir? Not stirring. Making an observation. Allowed to. No Topic.

How so? Wouldn't there need to be an established pro-Fox agenda locally for me to be having a stir? Not stirring. Making an observation. Allowed to. No Topic.

Bum you know you are not allowed an opinion nor comment of things relivant or likewise!

Go ahead mate it was a joking observation.

And stance on cuoco?

Edit: welcome back to no topic chap chap

Had to GIS those two. Results returned indicate I am pro-Cuocu and while Glau is alright there's nothing setting my loins a-flutter.

edit: here's another silly girl. why tell people about your sex life. geez megan keep it private or you'll have a media circus when you do something stupid and it gets out.

Two-man woman. well im the 1st... who's the other? Any takers?! i'll happily have her to myself! :icon_drool2:

windmill.jpg

Monday off in SA, long weekend = woohoo!

A day off for a horse race. Gotta love that for an excuse for a public holiday.

More public holidays are needed imo.

Every Monday should be a public holiday.

Monday off in SA, long weekend = woohoo!

We have monday off in Melbourne here too, for an even better reason. "Labour Day", about as usefull as the UK Bank holidays!

So refer to Adams above post. :p

Latest posts

Back