No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she has fantastic eyes...
her eyes are good, but the makeup around them was terrible.

sarah michelle gellar has fantastic eye also.

edit:
cant find the pic im referring to. similar to the one here (yes its SFW)

she shouldnt need it though. i suppose its a shoot and its part of the shot.

well the shower pic wasnt all that flattering. the photoshoot has probably been retouched etc.

well the shower pic wasnt all that flattering. the photoshoot has probably been retouched etc.

FFS she wasnt posing for that photo obviously! Some pr*ck has walked in on taking a shower and took the shot! And now shes getting paid out on as she doesnt look her best!

I dont understand how anybody could call her butterface.

Cold zombie eyes. Thunderbird mouth and chin. If you don't see a better looking bird every time you go up the shops you're not looking hard enough.

FFS she wasnt posing for that photo obviously! Some pr*ck has walked in on taking a shower and took the shot! And now shes getting paid out on as she doesnt look her best!
setttle KT that wasnt what i was saying. all i meant is that the reason some people might have been paying out on her was the photo. i dont really see how anyone could say she could be in the class as those other butterace pics.

nor should womans day published it.

i need a beer

setttle KT that wasnt what i was saying. all i meant is that the reason some people might have been paying out on her was the photo. i dont really see how anyone could say she could be in the class as those other butterace pics.

nor should womans day published it.

i need a beer

snap

Cheeky or not?

My old mate Don from next door died recently. Anyway his children have been cleaning the place out, cleaning up the garden etc. The Auction sign has gone up out the front. They had an open day last Saturday arvo apparently. We were all out for the day. We came home and someone has mowed our front nature strip. Now its a big nature strip but the only thing growing was a few dandelions. We dont have grass in Canberra any more. Anyway I reckon they've been around to mow it before the open day. Cheeky or not? Im going to put a note in their letter box saying "thanks but can you forgot to to the back yard"

Cheers
Steve

Cheeky or not?

My old mate Don from next door died recently. Anyway his children have been cleaning the place out, cleaning up the garden etc. The Auction sign has gone up out the front. They had an open day last Saturday arvo apparently. We were all out for the day. We came home and someone has mowed our front nature strip. Now its a big nature strip but the only thing growing was a few dandelions. We dont have grass in Canberra any more. Anyway I reckon they've been around to mow it before the open day. Cheeky or not? Im going to put a note in their letter box saying "thanks but can you forgot to to the back yard"

Cheers
Steve
If Don would have seen the humour in it then go ahead. a little condolence message at the end wouldnt hurt either. even thoug im assuming youve already given your codolances to the family.

If Don would have seen the humour in it then go ahead.

He would actually! Yep spoken to the family. Sad really, he was a great old bloke, even though his tomatoes were always better than mine. The maggies are at his back door every morning at 6.00 waiting for their feed of chicken mince.

Cheers
Steve

f8zyU.jpg

smokey sexy eyes! :icon_drool2:

i agree. Although she is abit of a numbnuts, that picture is obviously a good reason for pup to continue holding onto her with both hands. :icon_drool2:

I agree she is a fool, but to knock her about her looks are you kidding.

is that tiger woods trying to climb out of the car and have a crack at lara on the ground :lol:

He would be just her type!

A lion would not cheat on his wife but a tiger wood!

it occured to me, knowing Fevola, they were probably out on a binge all weekend when that pic was taken, so she's looking quite well for someone thats been boozing all weekend. besides she was 19 in that pic. she'd still be growing into her looks.

wtf has this got to do with beer? oh yeah Fev and booze.

Kt - thats a terrible tiger joke.
if you enlarge the pic Maple posted, you can see the man in the car is black. thus i decided it was tiger.

edit: here's another silly girl. why tell people about your sex life. geez megan keep it private or you'll have a media circus when you do something stupid and it gets out.

Latest posts

Back