No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j7ycsl.jpg

Ha ha, that is funny funny shit. He must have been really wasted, it doesn't even look like a chick.

does anyone recon that looks like Fourstar?!!
maybe it was the helpful cabbie that he encountered in bendigo at the last caseswap!!!

i kid mate

on an unrelated topic. Krudd's stupid ill-thought out health proposal will put most of the state health dept out of a job.

on an unrelated topic. Krudd's stupid ill-thought out health proposal will put most of the state health dept out of a job.
Yikes, does that mean you're looking at becoming an insulation auditor? I hear there will be a big demand for these very soon...

Yikes, does that mean you're looking at becoming an insulation auditor? I hear there will be a big demand for these very soon...
yeah probably.

maybe ill win lotto and and can then afford to work for a microbrewery/winery or set my own up.

does anyone recon that looks like Fourstar?!!

Wat! :blink:

I recon i look more like Jim Carey in Adams post than that bloke and no, the cabbie was very gentle and didnt have long flowing blonde hair. Infact he was that gentle i didnt feel a thing! :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u implying that the tranny in the picture I renegade. Lol
Dunno, half the piccies in this thread aren't coming thru on my work pc these days.
Just been a bit quiet... no below the belt insults or threats hurled around... not that it's a bad thing, I suppose.

im suprised no one has tried posting the bingle pic up. not that it would last long.
its doing the rounds on mobile phones via mms this morning.

Have only seen the censored version... but she just looks like an average blond bogan. I'm sure I could find better pics in under a minute through google!

There's that good one from a few years ago, nice lookin puppies in that pic

They could make me look like a woman with perky breasts in a magazine shoot... just sayin'!

i feel sorry for michael clarke. poor bloke. then again there's apparently one of those 'tapes' flaoting around with him and bingle, so he is just as silly.

It's a shame you can't marry (and do other things) to a photograph.

Though there are those new dolls out recently.

Latest posts

Back