No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couldnt find the 'tote closed' thread. so for all you Tote fans out there

That is only funny one of them ever done. And it was really funny. Nearly spat my lunch across the loungeroom at "Don't worry. We can sign a petition." Gold from start to finish. Only down side is that an absolute poseur made it but you can't have everything, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
he got down on one knee and proposed, then she got down on her knees and gave him something in return.....

and yes the googling confirms the pics are real.

he got down on one knee and proposed, then she got down on her knees and gave him something in return.....
and yes the googling confirms the pics are real.

And bum delivers the trump card! Game set and match!

"No where on Smith st has a jukebox as good as the Tote!"

if you live in adelaide and know anything about hospitals, there's also one about hitler and new adelaide hospital. thats funny. but not as funny as the tote.

Another gold in Vancouver for Australia... we're thrashing the poms now!

England's tallest mountain is 900m-ish. Mt Buller is double that and shithouse. Are we beating anyone who counts?

England's tallest mountain is 900m-ish. Mt Buller is double that and shithouse. Are we beating anyone who counts?

Well, considering most of their country gets snow and that they're perpetually in winter.. they should be doing better than us. But you're right, they are Britain and they suck at all sports, so no, that one doesn't really count (yet it's fun) :p.

We're beating Finland, Italy and Japan, they definitely count as big players in the Winter games.

We're beating Finland, Italy and Japan, they definitely count as big players in the Winter games.

Cool. Dunno what happened this time. I'm usually pretty into the Winter Olympics and these Games I haven't turned it on once.

Cool. Dunno what happened this time. I'm usually pretty into the Winter Olympics and these Games I haven't turned it on once.

Eddie McGuire does that to people...

The Mick Molloy spots on the late night program are well worth tuning in to though!

Australia actually gets more snow than England. There are no snow fields (or whatever they are called) with lifts etc. The only ONE that I know of is in Scotland.
Cheers
Steve

Im cranky
beau_cmp_cranky_final.jpg
:lol:

Latest posts

Back