No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahaahahahha.........This is one that truely amazes me.

My wife received a phone call from the real estate agent this morning due to a complaint by the neighbour below us regarding the fact that I shower at 2:30am and it "startles her awake and she can not return to sleep". Just got in touch with the agent and gave her what for and politely reminded her that I have been in shift work, working the same shift 5 days a week since before we moved in 2 years ago.

I sense a war beginning, excellent, I love a little plaything to keep me amused.

It's not the shower that startles her, it's the horrific singing :lol:

Bookmark this page, it doesn't happen often :D

I'll give you points for that one......

I liked a workmates idea, go knock on their door butt naked first as to not startle them with the shower....

Can you explain it because I ******* cant.

Last night my family got woken up at about 2-3 am by a car slamming into the other side of the roads carbage and re-cycling bins all the way down the street (we live on a very long street). It was bin day today at about 7.15am. Its such a sad sight to see old blokes and their wifes up before the truck arrives with their shovels trying to pick up every scrap of rubbish all the way up the street as well as what went into their neighbours front yards, as well as the poor guy in the re-cycyling truck stop at every second house to help scrape up the crap. 90% of the rubbish bins and re-cycling bins were smashed beyond use so they were using wheelbarrows to collect everything.

My missus cracked open an egg today that had two yolks in it. She called me into the kitchen to see it and I could tell she was worried these eggs came from Chernobyl. I put her mind at ease that it was fine to use it so she cracked another one into the mixing bowl. Two yolks came out and she actually screamed.

Two eggs later there were eight yolks in the bowl and SWMBO is now too scared to ever cook again.

on the double yolk issue....I get home last night and low and behold whats on the table....this peice of junk mail from American express.
IMG_0251.jpg

:lol:

now some people may decide that its a sign and that we should all get AMex cards. I see it as bloody funny.

I decided to weigh the double yolk egg i have in the fridge.

110g.

The normal sized eggs are on average, 60g.

As for Amex's advertising slogan, double yolk eggs (in my experience) are much larger than normal eggs so you know exactly what you are getting.

My partner finds my literal take on advertising annoying too :D

couldnt find the 'tote closed' thread. so for all you Tote fans out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the little bottlo near my place in a frickin rush, on the way to pick up thai, for a 6pack and a bottle of wine for the wife.
Saw Hopfbrau octoberfest in the fridge. You beauty. Moved the 2 loose bottles out of the way, grabbed the 6pack behind, paid ran back to car.
Thai tipped over in car on way home, slight red curry leakage. Took me a while to chill out by the time I got home.
Poured the wine, cracked a beer, said grace, and clinked glasses.
Gulp, taste.... "hmm this Oktoberfest is really boring", I think. Look at the bottle, and it said hopfbrau original....

AAAARGH. **** I hate that. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Couln't be arsed at that point going back to the bottlo.

dont y9ou hate when shite like that happens. at least the beer wasnt infected or the wine corked. that would have really pissed you off.

dont y9ou hate when shite like that happens. at least the beer wasnt infected or the wine corked. that would have really pissed you off.
It just shits me. I mean, Lager is lager is lager to me... I wanted FLAVOUR.

Spent the last 2 days listening to the little one whinge, wiping a runny nose (and the other end). On the upside he slept for 3 hours yesterday, enough time to put down a quick kit, do the dishes and surf the net.
Ah it's good to be back at work.

Latest posts

Back