No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quit smoking last Friday (after 28 years). Went to the pub at lunch and ordered a James Squire Amber Ale. Well f*&^$ck me dead I could actually smell and taste it. Gives me a bit more of an incentive to start brewing again.
Cheers
Steve

I quit smoking last Friday (after 28 years). Went to the pub at lunch and ordered a James Squire Amber Ale. Well f*&^$ck me dead I could actually smell and taste it. Gives me a bit more of an incentive to start brewing again.
Cheers
Steve

Congratulations Steve! :D

Cheers
Steve

Nice work Steve, quit myself after 20 years a couple of months back. Feels better doesn't it ?

How did you do it, cold turkey ?

Nice work Steve, quit myself after 20 years a couple of months back. Feels better doesn't it ?

How did you do it, cold turkey ?

Feels great. Used Champix. Recommend it to anyone. Took them for 12 days. Set a quit date within the first two weeks and stop. It was honestly like flicking a switch over night. Got to take them for the next 3-4 weeks. Far out even this Oettinger tastes fantastic :lol:
Cheers
Steve

Cheers
Steve

I gave up cold turkey two years back after 10 years of smoking. The moment for me was when I decided to start parking a bit further back from work and walking the last 1km, I was wheezing so badly by the time I was there that I gave up that afternoon.....

It never really leaves you, I still get the occasional craving but at this point it's all in my head, whenever I get bad cravings I go and have a hop monster IPA and realise that I enjoy tasting things again.

Dirty?

9020optischetaeuschung4.jpg

Or not?

That is awesome. I was convinced for a second.

The shoulder/arse may not be dirty but the photographer's camel toe is getting there.

I think u need to post a couple more so we can be sure.
Oh and yeah the photographer got camel toe bad.

My missus cracked open an egg today that had two yolks in it. She called me into the kitchen to see it and I could tell she was worried these eggs came from Chernobyl. I put her mind at ease that it was fine to use it so she cracked another one into the mixing bowl. Two yolks came out and she actually screamed.

Two eggs later there were eight yolks in the bowl and SWMBO is now too scared to ever cook again.

Another keg just blew. That 3 in 2 weeks. I'm down to my last 6 kegs now :)

bad luck with eggs bum. I had egg issues today also. Went to have scambled eggs this morning... Only 1 egg. Ok I can manage with 1 instead of 2 or 3, but the I go to make dinner this arvo and realise I need 3 eggs. Bloody eggs. Evil conspiracy this weekend.

Make that five double-yolkers in a row.

Getting kinda spooky now.

Where the hell did you get those eggs from???

Mum knows someone who keeps chooks and gave us some eggs. I'll have to see if they live close to powerlines or something.

Which version of Echo Beach do you prefer -

or

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back