No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale:

One retarded cat and a shopping bag.

herpderp.JPG

IM BACK ONLINE!!!!

went AWOL b/c of some work stuff (incl having no computer or internet access) so those who were worried about my dissapearance can rest easy.

IM BACK ONLINE!!!!

went AWOL b/c of some work stuff (incl having no computer or internet access) so those who were worried about my dissapearance can rest easy.

i had multiple PM's from bum and renegade asking where you were..... :lol:

your a riot Fents :p

i missed bjcp the other night because i was at work till 8:30pm. so that + no AHB activity etc got some people worried.

for those who were celebrating my disapearance. welll...... tough.

Don't put me in with him in that regard. I have no animosity toward CM2.

and i was just starting to wondering if that keg of pliney (it still exists) needed a new home..... damn...... ;)

Cheers SJ
1 keg down and the last one was tapped wednesday night.

edit:
and Bum's ok. we dont have anything against each other.

Im going to Rottnest tommorow! I've never being there. Im very excited!

Im going to Rottnest tommorow! I've never being there. Im very excited!
OMG how have you not been to rotto? how long you lived in Perth?! great snorkling. have fun!

edit:

SJ: have i sent you the recipe so you can make it yourself?

I have being in Perth for 10 years now!
thats terrible katie. you can almost swim to rotty. ok well no you cant but still its so close..how have you not gone. well at least your going tomorrow. dont get burnt in that sun.
and make sure you try a quokka burger.

CM2, you have sent it too me and it's on the list, that big long list of things to brew that always seem to get longer and longer!!!

If only work didn't get in the way.

Cheers SJ

thats terrible katie. you can almost swim to rotty. ok well no you cant but still its so close..how have you not gone. well at least your going tomorrow. dont get burnt in that sun.
and make sure you try a quokka burger.

Yes you can... Its actually the Rottnest swim this weekend. I was going to swim in about 5 years ago! Just never had the chance to get over there.

a burger made out of quokka?

hmmm, something very wrong in that statement, I just can't put my finger on it (ewwww)
classy leigh.

updating my AHB status: CBF

had enough of work after the lst few nightmare days. <_< stupid people breeching probity..grumble grumble gruble.

Yes you can... Its actually the Rottnest swim this weekend. I was going to swim in about 5 years ago! Just never had the chance to get over there.

a burger made out of quokka?
hmm i thought i remembered that you could swim it, but wasnt 100% sure.
and yes i was referring to a burger made out of quokka. i was kidding.

Back