No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mum knows someone who keeps chooks and gave us some eggs. I'll have to see if they live close to powerlines or something.

Double yolks are not uncommon.

Mine lay them regularly but you know before you crack the egg what to expect as they are twice the size. Makes your eyes water when you think about it. Too large to close the egg carton. Like these - Link

5 in one dozen is unusual but if the chooks are all just starting to lay for the first time then its normal.

Wait till you get eggs that have more dimples than a golf ball. That is weird.

Yeah, they are pretty big. Just weighed one - 80g. Not quite up to the ones in the link but big enough that they can't sit next to each other in the egg holder douver in the fridge door.

Just finished my lunch.
leftover Bbq Lamb & Haloumi kebabs & greek salad.
Even cold, it was delicious.

Rottnest_081.jpg

This is before the Quokka bit her!

That is a bloody big rat!
I'd say she'd be keeping a distance after that.

As a long time lolcat reader I have a question - why do so many people bath their cats?

This is an intriguing question.......What I want to know is why so many people photograph their cat being bathed...

As someone who only enjoys cats in a satay sauce I really do not understand.

You don't wash the other things you put satay sauce on?

The best cat is probably a dead one. :D

I'm a dog man, and I apologise to cat lovers now.

Flameproof suit on. :icon_drool2:

My preference is women and as such I think all men should be dead.

There is nothing illogical about the statement above.

Ah, but men are required to create new women, hence increasing the pool from which you can choose.....

No need for cats in order to create new dogs....

The best cat is probably a dead one. :D

I'm a dog man, and I apologise to cat lovers now.

Flameproof suit on. :icon_drool2:

Im totally a cat person. I shared owned a Pug/Beagle for a year turned me of dogs for life! Lost the dog settlement!

No need for cats in order to create new dogs....

Then why did Marge want the cat and dog to be married? Huh? Why?!

I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

Just because they are married doesn't mean they'll breed......

But she was worried that they had been "living in sin".

I rest my case, your honour.

Im totally a cat person. I shared owned a Pug/Beagle for a year turned me of dogs for life! Lost the dog settlement!

I love Pugs. I have a Pug x Jack Russell (mostly pug). I want to get him a girlfriend, but the wife won't let me. At one stage, we had 3 cats in the house. Drove me insane. Forever throwing kitty litter out the side of the box, but some of the scraps/play fights they had, would leave me crying I was laughing so hard.

Our purebred Pug is in my avatar.

Craziest most food obsessed animal on the planet, but really lovable for all that. She adores her humans.

And Pugs are totally untrainable, unless they can see a food reward. Then they'll do anything for you.

Our purebred Pug is in my avatar.

Craziest most food obsessed animal on the planet, but really lovable for all that. She adores her humans.

And Pugs are totally untrainable, unless they can see a food reward. Then they'll do anything for you.

I actually think it was more of a problem with me! She is a beautiful dog just so overwhelming!

Latest posts

Back