No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pfffft! Bon's dead and plant fertiliser now.

Gotta say ACDC in current form is Australia's own home grown rock legends the world over. Sharing the statis of U2 and alikes. Sorry to say but this all happened after Bon, bless his soul, was loooong gone. Don't get me wrong I love the Bon Scott era music but the post Bon music is also great.

Pfffft! Bon's dead and plant fertiliser now.

Gotta say ACDC in current form is Australia's own home grown rock legends the world over. Sharing the statis of U2 and alikes. Sorry to say but this all happened after Bon, bless his soul, was loooong gone. Don't get me wrong I love the Bon Scott era music but the post Bon music is also great.

So are you telling me Bon had nothing to do with Black in Black?

5 months to produce and release the biggest album. Gee they were busy boys!

If it ain't Bon it ain't AC/DC

Yep. **** Screechy McTightpants.

Chappo, your arguement is flawed. They also released their worst material after Bon died. Your comment is based on the value of their audience - not their material.

i dont care either way but to stir the mash....

why is it that AC/DC only got aria this year and not when bon was alive......

let the fight begin

i dont care either way but to stir the mash....

why is it that AC/DC only got aria this year and not when bon was alive......

let the fight begin

Because those awards began seven years after he died.

Here endeth the fight.

Because those awards began seven years after he died.

Here endeth the fight.
bugger. knew i should have done some research. i was amazed to find out that they hadnt ever won an aria until last year. bloody ridiculous.

Yep. **** Screechy McTightpants.

Chappo, your arguement is flawed. They also released their worst material after Bon died. Your comment is based on the value of their audience - not their material.

Worst? That is in your very own opinion no? Besides whats the deal with voicing your opinion Bum? You know the rules about that?

Current AC/DC is still a good band, and I actually like some of their songs (not enough to go out and buy an album though). But f**k Brian johnson just reminds me of Jimmy Barnes (post Cold Chisel) everytime he sings (read screams).

C'mon CM2, you know damn well Aria's ain't got shit to do with how good a band is. Record sales, fans, global status don't either. Truth is most people wouldn't know decent music if it hit them in between the ears.

Accadacca aren't as good as Poison or Warrant.

Which Accadacca? I'd put the Bon era right up there. What about Pantera? Kind hard to put them in the same light with their 3 very different styles

Wham is decent music!

wham_wideweb__470x3890.jpg

:lol: Those haircuts just make me wanna go all Jackie Chan on their heads

Ahhh but what is old is new again...

pseudo_echo_hair_580.jpg

I see some of the kids sporting this type of ultra funky cool hair doo...

Good old Pseudo Echo

i was amazed to find out that they hadnt ever won an aria until last year. bloody ridiculous.

I didn't know that 'til now but I am not surprised in the slightest. Hall of Fame or something? Yeah, that is more than deserved but there is not one album (even Bon era) that deserves it really - especially in the time the ARIAs have existed. Their albums are either the same song over and over or (in earlier days with a better singer) half the same song and a bunch of patchy shit they can't really do properly (Big Balls anyone?). Was the recent ARIA for sales?

Latest posts

Back