Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I get the feeling you'll all be too cut to drive to my place.... ;)

Slight sting? It should hurt. A lot. You're doing it wrong...

Slight sting? It should hurt. A lot. You're doing it wrong...

No, I'm doing it right. :D

lubrifilm.jpg

unfortuanatly i have to pull out boys, or my boss will have my legs broken in serveral places (im not kidding) apparently ive been taking too much time off. any ways ill probably see you at xmas in july swap.

p.s. will try and send up some guava/rasberry thinga-mies for the missis nick.

pps: winkle sez to remind nick about squyres tit (or something)

ppps: sorry pete mum can't come either.

What time does this thing kick off Nick?

Batz

Ahh, yes, the eternal question. As always.... Depends!

Was thinking kicking off brewing around 10:00-10:30, but contemplating doing two brews on the day depending on how things travel with brew one.

OK, let's call it 10am then. You're more than welcome to rock up earlier if you like however! Happy to push back the brew to later if you're all headed over to Screwy's early though!

Will confirm all other details by next weekend!

Cheers

PS: SR you pussy :p Surely you can run faster than your boss!

Ahh, yes, the eternal question. As always.... Depends!

Was thinking kicking off brewing around 10:00-10:30, but contemplating doing two brews on the day depending on how things travel with brew one.

OK, let's call it 10am then. You're more than welcome to rock up earlier if you like however! Happy to push back the brew to later if you're all headed over to Screwy's early though!

Sorry NickB not trying to mess with your brew day on purpose mate but I have been wanting to see the "Grumpy Gympie Hermit" for quite a while now. And this trip is the perfect excuse for me not to have an excuse, if you get my drift? :unsure:

Anyways I plan to be at yours around Noon-ish subject to Mr and Mrs Screwtop's most impossible to escape hopitality.

I'm more interested in ya goats and chooks than the brewin' anyway :ph34r:

All cool mate, didn't really want to see you that early in the day. You're disgusting without your makeup on....

:p

Nick,
Are the Nanango markets on this weekend?

Batz

Hi mate,

they were on yesterday (the 5th) so the next would be July 3rd

Cheers

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB with all balls full, sir! Food: 30,000kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, nipples are erect.
2 -- TidalPete with stinky arse gas
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of lube for those interested in special party time.
4 -- Batz plus a party keg and Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in my crock pot for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic
bowls and forks for the above too)
5 -- Bonj - Will bring something tasty, just working out if I can be arsed to be arsed...
6-Scoundrelrogue, springbok wheat or lager (haven't decided) 5000kg bacon, will need to be stand in #1 prostitute as NickB is short on goats
7. Chappo - Beery stuff and Goat Vindaloo plus 2 x Doz eggs I;m going to right in the shit if I keep this up (1 doz for Pete the night before)
8. -- DKS - Mixed bag-O-beers or keg of Bitter

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo (C'mon slacker, it'll be your big send off! Plus he is a Homo)
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)

OK so who's not going to be here?

I had to search through 7 pages of tits, goats, chickens, men in underwear and all sorts of fun stuff just to find that list !

Batz

Still only a maybe - depends on how much work on the BBQ area gets done this week.
Whoever set the hardwood logs around the fish pond in 1.5 ft of concrete needs killing. :angry:

Still only a maybe - depends on how much work on the BBQ area gets done this week.
Whoever set the hardwood logs around the fish pond in 1.5 ft of concrete needs killing. :angry:

Renovating the kitchen atm Perry, I have had to move the old wood stove out today, shit those things must weight 400 kg ! The kitchen is now in the bar room which makes me want to cook more than usual :icon_cheers: . I have found many things I'll like to discuss with the original builder as well.

kitchen_001.jpg

I hope you can make it mate.

Batz

+1, work harder Perry! :p Would love to have you along!

Cheers

OK, we're gonna have to get some confirmation happening re: numbers soon, as we'll need food organised etc.

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB Food: 30,000kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad
2 -- TidalPete Food:?
3 -- Thomas J. Food?
4 -- Batz plus a party keg Food: Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in my crock pot for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic bowls and forks for the above too)
5 -- Bonj Food:?
6- Scoundrelrogue soft and not coming
7. Chappo - Beery stuff Food: Goat Vindaloo plus 2 x Doz eggs
8. -- DKS - Mixed bag-O-beers or keg of Bitter Food:?

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo (C'mon slacker, it'll be your big send off!)
2. Winkle (+ Anna?)

OK, so this is how we currently stand. Food wise, we'll be fine for lunch (snags on the BBQ, onions). Will need some bread.

Dinner is looking OK - we have Batz's Vindaloo, Chappo's Vindaloo both with rice, I'll do some oven roasted potatoes. We will probably need something else non-curry as well, can use the BBQ etc if needed.

Breakfast we have Chappo's Eggs. Will need some Bacon, Hashies, OJ and maybe some coffee for those who drink it.

I'll confirm all the other details via PM next week. Please confirm if you're still coming, and if we could all pitch in food wise that would make things run very smoothly on the day.

T-Minus 12 sleeps!

Cheers!

PS: Anyone bringing a brew rig along, or am I gonna have to do a triple, double brew day to make up the volume....!??!?!? :p

Back