Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't mind having a fire, but I really don't have anywhere to have it. Anywhere close to the house would be bad, and it's bushland for the rest of the property. Will have a think.....

Also, don't forget to bring your brew rigs along too! Can never have too many beers on the brew! As per the first message, only really have the capacity for another 10A rig, but all gas would be no problems!

1 -- NickB with all kegs full, sir! Plus a couple of bottles possibly :)
2 -- TidalPete with keg of something good
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of something apropos & maybe a bottle of something warming.

Cheers

Any hire places nearby Nick?
We could all toss in a few dollars if needed?
bromic_patiopal_outdoor_heater_comp722_2_icon.jpg

TP

Just a little bumpity-bump to remind people that it's still happening :p

Cheers

1 -- NickB with all kegs full, sir! Plus a couple of bottles possibly
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of something apropos & maybe a bottle of something warming.
4 -- Batz plus a party keg and whatever else, curry? brekky stuff?

Woo-Hoo, Batz is in!

After the last week, I'll add a couple of 'maybes' to the list....

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB with all kegs full, sir! Food: 300kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, nibbles.

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo
2. Scoundrelrogue
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right :rolleyes:)

Looking very much forward to this day. At this stage I'll call for volunteers to bring various food items. Please list next to your name, and I'll confirm in the next couple of weeks!

Cheers

+1 (in spirit)

Have a birthday beer for me! Ill be in Singapore. :beerbang:

Will do mate! We'll all buy you one ;)

Cheers

Woo-Hoo, Batz is in!

After the last week, I'll add a couple of 'maybes' to the list....

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB with all kegs full, sir! Food: 300kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, nibbles.

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo
2. Scoundrelrogue
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )

Looking very much forward to this day. At this stage I'll call for volunteers to bring various food items. Please list next to your name, and I'll confirm in the next couple of weeks!

Cheers

Errr... yes... well I got my pecker caught in the vacuum cleaner again so that's why I couldn't make it last weekend ;) :lol: Honestly I tripped! :eek:

Okay I have been a brew hermit for long enough but before you count me in, any sch-porter on tap LOL?

I'll bring a carton of XXXX Gold, me best drinkin' thongs and one sausage for you NickB ;)

Let me know what the score is food wise happy to contribute whatever you want.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Hmmm, no (sch)Porter planned as yet, but have a couple of weeks. Will see. You'll have to shave off that long crusty beard though mate, and dust off the cobwebs from your drinking arm... :ph34r:

I'll call for volunteers to bring various food items. Please list next to your name, and I'll confirm in the next couple of weeks!

Nick

The 'Definites'
4 -- Batz plus a party keg and Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in a slow cooker for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic
bowls and forks for the above too)

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo
2. Scoundrelrogue
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )

I'll bring a Vindaloo and rice Nick, in a slow cooker so easy to just plug in and warm. What about bacon, eggs, hashbrowns (Petes) pickled onions etc....come on guys cough up :lol:

Batz

Batz

The 'Definites'
4 -- Batz plus a party keg and Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in a slow cooker for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic
5 -- Bonj - Will bring something tasty, just working out the logistics of what I'd prefer to bring...

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo (C'mon slacker, it'll be your big send off!)
2. Scoundrelrogue
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )

>>>
The 'Definites'
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of something apropos <Smoked Porter being put down tomorrow> & maybe a bottle of something warming.
5 -- Bonj - Will bring something tasty, just working out the logistics of what I'd prefer to bring...

The 'Maybes'
2. Scoundrelrogue
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )
<<<

Anyone for a Cambodian fish curry? Oh yeah and I'll see what I can squeeze out of the chooks egg wise.

The 'Definites'
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of something apropos <Smoked Porter being put down tomorrow> & maybe a bottle of something warming.
6-Scoundrelrogue, springbok wheat or lager (haven't decided) 5kg bacon, will need a lift up if anyones going from uot my way

The 'Maybes'
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )

whats the cost of the day nick( if any)?

No cost mate, just bring some grub along :). I mean, for you, I do special deal, just fifty dolla. Bring own goat, fuckin'

The 'Definites'
1 -- NickB with all balls full, sir! Food: 30,000kg of snags and bread for them to live in, potato salad, nipples are erect.
2 -- TidalPete with stinky arse gas
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of lube for those interested in special party time.
4 -- Batz plus a party loving goat and Vindaloo Curry. I'll bring it in my hand bag for easy warm up, oh and rice as well. (plastic
5 -- Bonj - Will bring something tasty, just working out if I can be arsed to be arsed...
6-Scoundrelrogue, springbok wheat or lager (haven't decided) 5000kg bacon, will need to be stand in #1 prostitute as NickB is short on goats
7. Chappo - Beery stuff and Goat Vindaloo plus 2 x Doz eggs (1 doz for Pete the night before)

The 'Maybes'
1. Troydo (C'mon slacker, it'll be your big send off! Plus he is a Homo)
3. Winkle (+ Anna?)
4. Chappo (yeah, right )

:p

No real need for a brew day Nick, just make it a piss up

Pete

Sorry Pete, no drinking, we're a dry town since the Nanango Riots in early April....

no-beer-no-peace.jpg

Back