Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, date change is looking likely.... Will PM Bradsbrew, Chappo, Screwy and DKS and see how they stand.

Cheers

OK by me, either / either. I'll go with the flow.
Daz

OK, looking fairly likely, just waiting to hear back from a couple of others, and I'll make the call by the end of the week.

Cheers

Well, I'm out for the 12th.... but don't let that stop you. Some of you might actually be relieved!

Man that's going to be so cold in Nanango at that time, are we going to have a fire?
freezing.JPG

Batz

Sorry, 12th is no good for me Nick, hopefully one day :party:

Screwy

Man that's going to be so cold in Nanango at that time, are we going to have a fire?
View attachment 38139

Batz

Ferken freezen I'd reckon.
Haahaaha :lol:picture drunks standing in a huddle icicles on noses.

Sort those city slickers out. Wear your Peter heaters boys!
Daz

****, you guys don't read do you?!?!?!? :p I'm out for the 12th as well, the suggested date is the 19th of June... Happy to still keep May 29th however, but really need to know in the next few days as we'll be away for most of next week....

Cheers

<--- I'm with stupid.

I have a feeling we just got growled at :huh:

GRRRRRRR to you all.... :ph34r:

OK, I'm officially calling it, the 19th of June is now the day. Should let a few more people come along, as well as let me build some stock up for you all to plough through.... As for food, I'm open to everyone bringing something to chuck on the BBQ, or maybe $10/head to cover.... Vote now!

Cheers

****, you guys don't read do you?!?!?!? :p I'm out for the 12th as well, the suggested date is the 19th of June... Happy to still keep May 29th however, but really need to know in the next few days as we'll be away for most of next week....

Cheers

Sorry Nick, hadn't really read all of the thread. I'm out due to health, didn't feel like explaining, saw the post from Bonj and just copied the date.

Screwy

Understandable mate, hope it all gets better real soon :)

Cheers

GRRRRRRR to you all.... :ph34r:

OK, I'm officially calling it, the 19th of June is now the day. Should let a few more people come along, as well as let me build some stock up for you all to plough through.... As for food, I'm open to everyone bringing something to chuck on the BBQ, or maybe $10/head to cover.... Vote now!

Cheers

19th should be ok, if a bit nippy, will also have a well conditioned keg to drag along by then too..... I'm good either way, can bring meat (or that alternate green stuff) or maybe my Cambodian curry paste to warm people up a bit.....

I'm a possible if thats the date, unless we are going to Penang the next week :rolleyes: , the Aussie peso and SWMBO (and work) will decide.
Sorry to be so vague, but I'm like that.

PS with the catering, we've found that for around 10 just get them to bring stuff, over 20 and bulk catering is the way to go.

Alright I will start it off for Saturday 19th June then. :party:
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it Screwy. :(

1 -- NickB with three bags all kegs full sir
2 -- TidalPete with keg of something good

TP

Onya Pete,

Can always rely on you mate :beer:

12th would've suited me great Nick as im only off work for 1 week but ill be back out at work on the 19th for 2 weeks..... :( Ah well, ill just have to drop in one time and say gday as I pass through Nanango every 2 weeks now.....

:icon_cheers: CB

Shame you can't make it mate, but you're more than welcome to pop in anytime on your way past!

Cheers

1 -- NickB with three bags all kegs full sir
2 -- TidalPete with keg of something good
3 -- Thomas J. plus keg of something apropos & maybe a bottle of something warming.

Latest posts

Back