Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be no* 5 Nick. Sounds good.
1. If you can get here and I can go, I'll give you a lift Pete.
2. Nick said no one in the house, that includes the elderly. H.T.F.U !
3. See my post a few back.
4. Solid maybe, so long as my font purchase remains undiscovered anyway. :(
5. DKS in.
Daz

4. Solid maybe, so long as my font purchase remains undiscovered anyway. :(
5. DKS in.
Daz

Ha I'm trying to work out how to slip my font purchase past treasury as well.

Have been playing around with some video streaming software, and think we might webcast at least some of the festivities for those who can't make it along :)

Cheers

Oh no :eek:

I think the Tide will turn ;)

Batz

old-025.gif
Balaclava & a straw!

that includes the elderly
I prefer the term "Senior Citizen" thank you Batz.
big-missiles.gif

TP

That is a ridiculously accurate picture of Pete......

Just to re-cap, confirmed attendees are as follows (keep the list going you lazy buggers!):

1. NickB
2. Bradsbrew
3. Batz
4. Screwtop (Tentative)
5. TidalPete
6. Chappo (when he HTFU)
7. ThomasJ (pending font-related injuries)
8. DKS

Sheesh, try to keep some semblance of sanity to the threat, muahahahahah :p

Sorry Nick......................all back to nomal now.

magnet_craziness__large_msg_124288006249.jpg

Batz

That is a ridiculously accurate picture of Pete...... Agreed! :lol:

Just to re-cap, confirmed attendees are as follows (keep the list going you lazy buggers!):

1. NickB
2. Bradsbrew
3. Batz
4. Screwtop (Tentative)
5. TidalPete (Almost 100% certain & will bring keg of Roggenbier)
6. Chappo (when he HTFU)
8. DKS

Giving this thread a bump. :party:

TP

. NickB
2. Bradsbrew
4. Screwtop (Tentative)
5. TidalPete (Almost 100% certain & will bring keg of Roggenbier)
6. Chappo (when he HTFU)
8. DKS

Sorry guys but I'm not allowed to go :(

I'm sure it's going to be top brew day and I would have loved to have been there, Nicks new bar on his deck is one of those places you need to visit to appreciate. Have good one you lucky buggers!

Batz

Nooooooo..... OK mate, how do we make this happen. What can we bribe SWMBO with???

Nooooooo..... OK mate, how do we make this happen. What can we bribe SWMBO with???

I'm afraid there's no way out of it on that date Nick, SWMBO has had something planned for some time and I'm apart of it <_<

Batz

Hmmm due to the fact that quite a few people are looking like not being able to make the brew day, I would like to float the idea of a date change.... The 12th June is now out for me, but the following weekend, June 19th would be the date.

Not an official change as yet, but just wanted to get an idea of wether this new date would suit people better. I know it's the weekend after a public holiday, but it's the best I can do ATM.... Oh, and instead of freezing cold, it'll be icicles on the testes freezing...... :ph34r:

Anywho, let me know!

Cheers

EDIT: Alternatively, I'm quite open to leaving this one a small, intimate gathering (you got a purdy mouth boy......), and working on a bigger day towards Xmas, maybe.......

Hmmm due to the fact that quite a few people are looking like not being able to make the brew day, I would like to float the idea of a date change.... The 12th June is now out for me, but the following weekend, June 19th would be the date.

Not an official change as yet, but just wanted to get an idea of wether this new date would suit people better. I know it's the weekend after a public holiday, but it's the best I can do ATM.... Oh, and instead of freezing cold, it'll be icicles on the testes freezing...... :ph34r:

Anywho, let me know!

Cheers

Might in fact work better for me, as it will give the font related injuries time to subside some.

Who cares about how cold it is when you have beer anyway?

Edit: gramna

I'm happy either way just as long as I get there. :party:
Having said that, I'm quite willing to wait if it means more brewers can make it on June 19th.

TP

Anywho, let me know!

Cheers

EDIT: Alternatively, I'm quite open to leaving this one a small, intimate gathering (you got a purdy mouth boy......), and working on a bigger day towards Xmas, maybe.......

Looks good to me at this stage Nick, fingers crossed.

Batz

Back