• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Next Lot Of Things For Sale. Font And Tap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
EDIT: Items are now listed on ebay 4/4/06

Hi guys.

More stuff for sale here if anyone wants it.

I have one Andale two tap beer font. I think it's chrome plated brass, and is a non glycol chilled unit. It is missing the cap on the top of the font but given it's 2" in diameter (ie a standard pipe size) I suspect you might be able to find or make a cap to fit it without too much worry? There is a small ding on the top where the cap would go (see pic). If it proved to be a problem with fitting the cap it could probably be knocked out quite easily but I don't think it would be a problem, it's pretty small. See the pic. Over all it is in pretty good contition, it's not brand new but far, far from ugly. It's what you would expect from a used font. There is no rust on it.

To fit taps you "will" need 2X screw in snap lock adapters. I think the thread size is 3/4" but don't quote me. I don't have these, sorry.

I also have a beer tap for sale as well. It is a Lowney pull down to suit a snap lock connection. It has a Boags Draught ceramic handle. I have pulled it apart and cleaned it and all the orings look to be in good condition so I have no reason to believe it is not working though I have no way to test it as I don't have any snaplock adapters (I can't blow through it with the valve shut). It is missing the screw on nozzle but this will not affect it's function, it's just an asthetic thing. There is no chrome plating rubbing off or rust.

Font_tap.jpg
Font_top.JPG

I'm open to offers on both bits of gear (just send me a PM), single or combined. Buyer pays postage. Highest offer gets it otherwise it's off to ebay. I've have tried to descibe the items as best I can so I hope they give you a fair indication of the condition.

Cheers, Justin

Latest posts

Back