New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Shanks shipped on the 16th via USPS. The taps took about 2 weeks, which I thought was really slow.... But, if the shanks take the same amount of time, I won't see them until Next Monday.. which really sucks for anyone coming to the nationals that wanteed to pick up their stuff. Oh well! Let's wait and see.

OK, Shanks shipped on the 16th via USPS. The taps took about 2 weeks, which I thought was really slow.... But, if the shanks take the same amount of time, I won't see them until Next Monday.. which really sucks for anyone coming to the nationals that wanteed to pick up their stuff. Oh well! Let's wait and see.
Not much you can do about the situation Pete old chum, "Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Homebrew" :icon_cheers: .

No probs James. I can still pick up the taps from you this weekend if that's acceptable and the shanks can come by post.

Cheers, Hoges.

Woo hoo........ got my taps............ 8 day from the US.

very happy

Now to build a kegorator and get some beer flowing through them.

Thanks for the links earlier Batz........ im wanting half a dozen disconnects and at $4 each............ cant beat that

cheers

Jesus this is difficult when the originator of the packages doesn't listen... Now the shanks are in AUS, but being held by Customs until I fill out paperwork, get it to them, then pay customs and import duties.. all because they sent ONE box instead of TWO Boxes. Is it that hard? Really? Two boxes would have just arrived.. days ago...with NO Duties.... Grrrrrrr

Give me a few more days gents...

No probs P,

Still indebted to you for slugging it out on our behalf to the very end. Even more so when you've very generously gone out of your way to source shanks even though you didn't need any for yourself!

Stubbie

Yeah, especially when I see how fantastic of a price I got on those shanks... and I didn't buy any for myself, so I still have chromed Brass shanks, rather than stainless steel.

Although... I do think I am getting some extras........

Jesus this is difficult when the originator of the packages doesn't listen... Now the shanks are in AUS, but being held by Customs until I fill out paperwork, get it to them, then pay customs and import duties.. all because they sent ONE box instead of TWO Boxes. Is it that hard? Really? Two boxes would have just arrived.. days ago...with NO Duties.... Grrrrrrr

Give me a few more days gents...
Do you need any more money for the import duty Pete?

Do you need any more money for the import duty Pete?

It's gonna be tight... I have about $800 left of the money sent..Oh wait I am still owed $158, so let's say $950.

I think I'll be spending around $300 to get these shanks through, so that leaves me with $600. I reckon shipping is going to be in excess of $500, but it shouldn't be $600, so I think I'll just make it.

Good thing the first 86 taps and handles didn't get caught, or I would be moving backwards.... LOL

So as long as the shanks are reasonabe for the import duty, it's all good.

Oh yeah, I will also most likely have 1 spare tap, a half dozen handles and 7 shanks I can sell.. so It will all come out good I reckon.

It's gonna be tight... I have about $800 left of the money sent..Oh wait I am still owed $158, so let's say $950.

I think I'll be spending around $300 to get these shanks through, so that leaves me with $600. I reckon shipping is going to be in excess of $500, but it shouldn't be $600, so I think I'll just make it.

Good thing the first 86 taps and handles didn't get caught, or I would be moving backwards.... LOL

So as long as the shanks are reasonabe for the import duty, it's all good.

Oh yeah, I will also most likely have 1 spare tap, a half dozen handles and 7 shanks I can sell.. so It will all come out good I reckon.

Glad to hear you won't be in the red James, don't forget to put aside some of those SS shanks for yourself though.

Cheers for all your hard work.

I already have one coming, but I'll take the spare tap, a spare shank and a spare handle if you're looking for a buyer. Just realised I really need a two taps for the party setup I'm planning.

Cheers,

Jon

Just had and email from wifey and she tells me there is a parcel waiting for me from James.Very cool, thanks JP.Oh well back to drinking really cheap beer in some bar in downtown Saigon.Back in OZ on thursday to play with my new taps and all my pirate dvds, software, now if I can just get rid of this rash in the crotch area I will be laughing. :icon_cheers:
GB

James, Just confirming that this is another spare tap? not the one I PM'ed you about a couple of weeks back?

Cheers

Ben

James, Just confirming that this is another spare tap? not the one I PM'ed you about a couple of weeks back?

Cheers

Ben

No Ben, that one is yours.

I may have some more if my local guy back out, but the one and only spare as of now is kept for you... Only a few more days...

Just had and email from wifey and she tells me there is a parcel waiting for me from James.Very cool, thanks JP.Oh well back to drinking really cheap beer in some bar in downtown Saigon.Back in OZ on thursday to play with my new taps and all my pirate dvds, software, now if I can just get rid of this rash in the crotch area I will be laughing. :icon_cheers:
GB

Great News! Now enjoy the Perlicks!

Great News! Now enjoy the Perlicks!

All this talk of perlicks is making me jealous...I want them now!!! The Pluto has got to go bro!!!

Like a kid knowing that tomorrow i am getting my first bike and i can't sleep....

Latest posts

Back