New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's where we are now... two people have paid that I can't figure out..

Picture_3.png

can you match the amount to a name

I just made my payment.

Please ammend my order to:
5 taps, 5 handles, 4 shanks.

Cheers.

Theres only a 2 in the column next to my name. You might have to change that to 4.

Thanks again James.

Cheers

Shhhh !

Dangerous words there Blackfish.

Batz

:rolleyes: Right, sorry!

@Peteoz77 Same with me mate, looks like 3 next to my name but a 2 in the column to the right! 3 is the right number anyways.

Getting some tail pieces timed for the arrival, can we confirm the shank Dia? 7/8 is it?

OK Guys, Cozmo and Syd will get back to me tonight.

Seems GB_ and Fatgodzilla aren't interested, since they have not replied in 6 days.

I will be ordering in the morning. I have been working with a lady in USA all this time, and we had the deal pretty much engraved in stone, but the Perlick USA rep just got back to me and has shaved $700 off the price, so it looks like I am going direct to Perlick. This will incur the Customs Duty of 5% and GST of 10%. This should be covered,m and it's the best and safest way to get them here. Pelick says two weeks to ship, but I have questioned that and should hear back in the morning.

Wish Me luck!

James

OK Guys, Cozmo and Syd will get back to me tonight.

Seems GB_ and Fatgodzilla aren't interested, since they have not replied in 6 days.

I will be ordering in the morning. I have been working with a lady in USA all this time, and we had the deal pretty much engraved in stone, but the Perlick USA rep just got back to me and has shaved $700 off the price, so it looks like I am going direct to Perlick. This will incur the Customs Duty of 5% and GST of 10%. This should be covered,m and it's the best and safest way to get them here. Pelick says two weeks to ship, but I have questioned that and should hear back in the morning.

Wish Me luck!

James

Im not even buying any, but just have to say: Top work!
Cheers
Steve

James,

There is only 1 next to my name, should be 2. Please amend.

2x tap =$37
2xshank =$24
2xhandle=$2.50
postage =$7
-----
Total =$134.00

Paid

Cheers
Jason.

Wow if I had the cash I would deffinatley be in on this. Good work Pete

bloody good job....

ended up a little over that original 25 taps.

You might want to have a chat with Sully and see if his contacts at the sheet metal fab place thats doing the Grain mill guard Bulk Buy can make em up cheaper then getting them bought from a supplier.... Consistently buying from them might make further buys cheaper for smaller lots too

Or a maybe Chinese supplier?

Tom

Latest posts

Back